BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Mattie L.
Got this to help with dry skin on accutane. I don't really like the feeling of oil or thick lotions on my skin. This lotion was really greasy and thick, it never dried down.
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I am not a fan of this lotion. It is thick and greasy and I cannot get over the texture. I needed a good lotion because my hands and feet get cracked during the winter but I cannot stand putting this lotion on. Honestly, I couldn't get over the texture and ended up throwing it out. I would recommend trying this first before purchasing a big bottle.
Rhonda S.
Dallas, GA
The lotion is very thick and difficult to spread until it warms up on your skin. The texture was a bit tacky and heavy for me. I do not recommend this product.
Monica P.
Roswell, NM
Did not like this product as well as other dry skin products I purchased. Left my skin feeling greasy smell was not pleasant. Will not purchase again.
Katie R.
I don't like this product at all. Personally, I hate the feeling of stuff on my hands. (Grease, oil etc) after applying this I feel like it didn't get absorbed. It was like floated on my skin. Everything i touched turned greasy, it was gross. I had to wash it off. It moisturisss well, but it horrible to wear.
Katie R.
Summerfield, NC
Very greasy !! I didn’t feel that it replenished my dry skin at all. I do not recommend this lotion
Mary G.
Did an okay job at moisturizing. Maybe I’m being too harsh, as where I live can get to be -40 in the winter. But this didn’t help with dry patches or my face overall.
Faviola L.
I got this after I had a really bad condition of dry skin I was itchy all the time and my skin would flake at some spots. I tried this because my aunt told me it worked but it didn't for me. It just felt like watery lotion going on my skin... Literally used about half the bottle until I gave up on it. It just didn't work for me. The scent isn't bad and in some spots, it did give some relief but not in my very dry spots like it says it would work.
Cathy M.
Lafayette, CA
Nothing special in terms of lasting effect. Just seems to do an average job. I do like that it hardly has a scent though. And I like how it does not feel greasy. Won't buy again though. Because I expect it to last longer than it does. :/
Santanna T.
Green Pond, AL
I actually used this when I got my first tattoo to keep it moisturized! It wasn't my favorite! It was greasy and I didn't like the after feel on my hands. I haven't purchase any since then and that was at least 4 years ago
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?