BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
This lotion works excellently on dry skin it leave your skin very soft and silky. I use this daily. It’s a little expensive but completely worth it
Make U.
Eucerin  makes many creme and lotion products but This product is what to use in winter. I have sensitive skin that dries profoundly in winter and chaps to painful splits. It is really gentle for the skin. Buy again of course. It is what i need
Abby P.
saint louis
It's a very very thick consistency. So if you have really dry hands this will be a really good fit for you. It doesn't have a smell which is good or bad based on preference. I would totally buy it again. Great in the winter especially.
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this lotion for the dry winter months. I moisturize every time I step out of the shower, and several heavy duty moisturizers I’ve tried take forever to dry and can leave me feeling oily. This is a great lotion that is awesome for dry skin and maintaining - healthy skin feel, but dries quickly and doesn’t make me feel like I am coated in lotion. I appreciate that it’s scent free, so I can use as I please without it completing with my perfume or other lotions.
Kristina S.
As far as the title goes for the product, this does help for very dry skin. This is a thick product, and works well for extremely dry skin. If your skin is not extremely dry, this may be too thick and not absorb as quickly as other lotions. I found this out the hard way. But it is a great lotion, nothing bad to say about it. This is my favorite lotion brand.
Alexa C.
I personally never use ANY lotion on my skin with it being dried an sensitive with Eczema an all but this is a all day moisturizer
Shanan L.
This product works great for my very dry skin. This is the only item that I use for my facial moisturizing needs. This has never caused a break out for me when other brands have
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Very good product for dry skin, especially in winter time. Good value price. Drugstore, buy mine at Walmart.
Makensie W.
Chesapeake, OH
I have very dry skin and this is so good it makes my skin feel good the next morning.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Para a pele hidratada,protegida e bem segura de sol esse é o produto mais indicado e que vai fazer você ficar com uma nova pele para o verão ou preparada para o inverno para manter sua pele não oleosa e preparada
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?