BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
Kristina S.
As far as the title goes for the product, this does help for very dry skin. This is a thick product, and works well for extremely dry skin. If your skin is not extremely dry, this may be too thick and not absorb as quickly as other lotions. I found this out the hard way. But it is a great lotion, nothing bad to say about it. This is my favorite lotion brand.
Coretta A.
N Providence, RI
Eucerin is a great moisturizing lotion. It really helped my daughter with her eczema itch and eczema went away. I highly recommend it
Alexa C.
I personally never use ANY lotion on my skin with it being dried an sensitive with Eczema an all but this is a all day moisturizer
Shanan L.
This product works great for my very dry skin. This is the only item that I use for my facial moisturizing needs. This has never caused a break out for me when other brands have
Elvia H.
Burlington, NC
Very good product for dry skin, especially in winter time. Good value price. Drugstore, buy mine at Walmart.
Makensie W.
Chesapeake
I have very dry skin and this is so good it makes my skin feel good the next morning.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Para a pele hidratada,protegida e bem segura de sol esse é o produto mais indicado e que vai fazer você ficar com uma nova pele para o verão ou preparada para o inverno para manter sua pele não oleosa e preparada
sunlyn k.
Conyers, GA
This lotion keeps my very dry skin moisturized all day. It also does not upset my dry skin. I purchased this at a Target. I have purchased this lotion 3 times. I have recommended this lotion to my entire family.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
My whole family has such horrible dry skin. We were looking for such relief when we discovered this. So glad we did. Just after one use a greasy deal of relief. We all feel so much better. Our skin looks healthier and moisturizer.
Dawn F.
Elgin
This product was great. It exfoliates. My hands and arm are not dry and itchy anymore. I put it on my face and my fine lines are disappearing.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?