BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Brandy W.
Now this is the best lotion that you will ever find. It is a lot more expensive than any other lotion ( at least where I live) but it is so worth it. I live in Ohio where the weather gets very cold in the winter and skin can get very easily chapped and broke but it is so worth it. I live in Ohio where the weather gets very cold in the winter and skin can get very easily chapped and broken. The wintertime is the worst but this lotion has help me so much in the last several years. If use daily your skin will look amazing. This is my all-time favorite lotion and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Madison C.
Johnson City, TN
This is hands down the best lotion I've ever used in my whole life. I've tried probably a hundred lotions in my life. None have ever kept me so soft and moisturizer without leaving that horrible greasy residue. Do yourself a favor and pick some up next time you're out. Absolutely amazing on hands and feet during the dry winter months as well! Fragrance free so I'm able to use it on my kids' itchy eczema spots as well!
Amy W.
Barberton, OH
I found out about this AMAZING lotion, when I was put on a very strong medication that dehydrated me very badly, causing my skin to be painfully dry! Not to mention this was in the dead of winter, in Ohio. My skin was literally rough, scaly, flaking & peeling off & nothing would help it (not even expensive lotions), but this lotion did without feeling greasy! It's my holy grail lotion.
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
I absolutely love this skin product. Wasn't expecting much from it but it turned out to be a life saver. I sooooo love it. It's so gentle on your skin. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. I would definitely recommend it to y'all.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
This product acted as quite a lifesaver for me. So the first time I got a tattoo I was not very good about keeping it moisturized while it was healing; as a result the tattooed skin and surrounding skin was very dry. I decided to buy this product to help restore my skin - and it worked like a charm! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and wants to get it healthy quickly.
Alex M.
Evansville , IN
A friend of mine gave me this product to try and I have fallen in love with it. After I had my daughter I got little white bumps on the back of my arms and now I have eczema that flairs up on my legs. When I started using this product it eliminated all the itching on my legs and has cause majority of the little white bumps on my arms to go away. I highly recommend this product. I wish that it was cheaper, but I will pay the price for it because it works!
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I had very bumpy skin on my legs that I could not get rid of no matter what I tried. A friend of mine recommend this lotion. So I bought some. That was 5 years ago or so and this is still my everyday body lotion. After about a week of using this lotion my legs were soft and less bumpy. I use this lotion daily after my shower and my legs are now super smooth! Only downside is the smell. Wish they could add a fragrance but either way, I'll still purchase it!
Anita C.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is a fantastic just out of the shower body moisturizer! Even the guys in my house- my husband and two sons- use this on their legs in the winter to combat that cold, itchy, scaly dryness. No top to fiddle with, the pump is perfect. I definitely rave about this to friends when they complain about body dryness. I love the slight 'sheen' it gives my legs in the summer. That healthy glow!
brandy h.
Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion for very dry skin is a good product. it works really well on dry skin. It is a little pricey, but worth it. The only drawback for me is that it is a little thick and hard to rub in. It's great for dry skin though.
Lexie S.
I get very dry knees & elbows in and during the winter months. It is very uncomfortable & not very attractive looking having dry skin. Some lotions that I have tried did not barely help with the dryness & flaky skin. The eucerin intensive repair lotion for dry skin actually helped significantly with the dryness!
Demetria A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?
Johanna L.
Ephrata, PA
Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?