BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Madison C.
Johnson City , TN
This is hands down the best lotion I've ever used in my whole life. I've tried probably a hundred lotions in my life. None have ever kept me so soft and moisturizer without leaving that horrible greasy residue. Do yourself a favor and pick some up next time you're out. Absolutely amazing on hands and feet during the dry winter months as well! Fragrance free so I'm able to use it on my kids' itchy eczema spots as well!
Amy W.
Barberton, OH
I found out about this AMAZING lotion, when I was put on a very strong medication that dehydrated me very badly, causing my skin to be painfully dry! Not to mention this was in the dead of winter, in Ohio. My skin was literally rough, scaly, flaking & peeling off & nothing would help it (not even expensive lotions), but this lotion did without feeling greasy! It's my holy grail lotion.
Ruby G.
San Juan, TX
I absolutely love this skin product. Wasn't expecting much from it but it turned out to be a life saver. I sooooo love it. It's so gentle on your skin. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. I would definitely recommend it to y'all.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
This product acted as quite a lifesaver for me. So the first time I got a tattoo I was not very good about keeping it moisturized while it was healing; as a result the tattooed skin and surrounding skin was very dry. I decided to buy this product to help restore my skin - and it worked like a charm! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and wants to get it healthy quickly.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I had very bumpy skin on my legs that I could not get rid of no matter what I tried. A friend of mine recommend this lotion. So I bought some. That was 5 years ago or so and this is still my everyday body lotion. After about a week of using this lotion my legs were soft and less bumpy. I use this lotion daily after my shower and my legs are now super smooth! Only downside is the smell. Wish they could add a fragrance but either way, I'll still purchase it!
Anita C.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is a fantastic just out of the shower body moisturizer! Even the guys in my house- my husband and two sons- use this on their legs in the winter to combat that cold, itchy, scaly dryness. No top to fiddle with, the pump is perfect. I definitely rave about this to friends when they complain about body dryness. I love the slight 'sheen' it gives my legs in the summer. That healthy glow!
Alex M.
Evansville , IN
A friend of mine gave me this product to try and I have fallen in love with it. After I had my daughter I got little white bumps on the back of my arms and now I have eczema that flairs up on my legs. When I started using this product it eliminated all the itching on my legs and has cause majority of the little white bumps on my arms to go away. I highly recommend this product. I wish that it was cheaper, but I will pay the price for it because it works!
Lexie S.
I get very dry knees & elbows in and during the winter months. It is very uncomfortable & not very attractive looking having dry skin. Some lotions that I have tried did not barely help with the dryness & flaky skin. The eucerin intensive repair lotion for dry skin actually helped significantly with the dryness!
brandy h.
Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion for very dry skin is a good product. it works really well on dry skin. It is a little pricey, but worth it. The only drawback for me is that it is a little thick and hard to rub in. It's great for dry skin though.
Olamide G.
This is my everyday lotion. I'm the only one in my house that uses it but it works well with my skin and does the job I ask of it. My only complaint is that the consistency makes it hard to apply while my skin is dry. I like to make sure my skin is a little bit damp before I apply the lotion. The one I got from Sam's Club came with free hand lotion and the it is by far the best hand lotion I've ever used! I'd give the hand lotion 5/5
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?