BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Tamara S.
New Bern , NC
This product was ok, it left my skin feeling greasy and odd. When it finally soaked in I was still itchy from the dry skin. To be honest I won't be buying this again.
Elora G.
Another great product. Price is great, has helped with my dry skin. I need something that gives great coverage on the skin and keeps me moisturized and this does it.
Virginia H.
For someone with very dry hands it's a gift from the heavens! It's just thick enough to actually help for a considerably good amount of time when your hands or feet are extrmely dry! Also no odd scents, which is great since I don't want to constantly smell lotion on my hands. Its also really good on thick skin on for your feet, soaks all the way in so that your rough skin turns nice and soft again. I absolutely love this and always have 2 of them around me! Also these large containers last you a great while!
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I thought that this would be a very intensive moisturizer but it's a midrange moisturizer. It's great for all over the body in the winter. It's definitely a more emollient one compared to other light moisturizers but when you need an extra moisture one for winter, this is not the one. When you first spread this over the skin, it turns to a watery texture and then gets absorbed into the skin. I don't like that watery texture because, I feel that its not emollient enough. My mom loves how it is absorbed instantly
Tiffany G.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love this after the gym! Very moisturizing for my psoriasis! Sometimes coupon come around to offset the cost! Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
Kim K.
This lotion is great for dry skin! I am constantly dry whether it is summer or winter and this helps a lot! Great for hard dry heels or even to help moisturize your face! I love this brand for multiple products
Rocio V.
I have dry skin and on winter my skin tends to get more dry and some occasions dries more. I have used so many lotion type which doesn't give me the result that I want till I found this Eucerin lotion. I love the way it leaves my skin after and it doesn't have that strong aromatic smell which is good. I strongly recommend this product and which I also recommend it to my clients when they looking for a good lotion. It's a plus in my list.
Vatanya P.
Carrollton
Love this. I use this on my heels of my feet. They use to be so dry and flaky but I started using this and it's wonderful. I can also tell if I haven't used it in a few days.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I pretty sure this lotion is meant for your body but I use it mainly on my face. It really does a great job at moisturizing my skin. Sometimes I'll rub it on my feet, throw socks on and go to bed. Next morning my feet are sooooo soft. I love it. I really do love it for my face and it does not break me out thank goodness! This past winter, my skin was so dehydrated and flaking. I'm usually super oily but my skin just felt like a desert. I decided to use this on my face after my cleansing routing and right before bed. I would wake up and my face would be super soft, plump and smooth!!!!! The consistency is thick, greasy and you'll need a little tugging to spread but honestly, it works!!!
Joseph D.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this lotion. I use this if not everyday, almost everyday. The skin on my hands is constantly getting dry, I don't know why, I've just always had this thing as a kid where my hands constantly needed lotion. This lotion really hydrates your skin. At first it can be kind of oily but after a few minutes and the lotion has sunk in, most of the oily residue is not there. But this lotion is honestly amazing. If you're having trouble with dry skin on any part of you body (besides face), I highly recommend this lotion. I recommend the Eucerin brand over any other brand really. So if you don't like this particular lotion, don't be afraid to try a bunch of different ones from them.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?