BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Iris F.
Purchased this for my hubby because he has dry face patches and it tends to flake and now he can't go a day without it. We tried soo many creams and this is the one that helped. No longer redness or dry flakes. It's a reasonable price for those who are serious about their skin.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I have extremely dry skin especially on my hands and this lotion works great. It is a thicker lotion and does the job! Also it's fragrance free which is great for people with sensitivity. I recommend it!
La Sheenlaruba T.
This really does smoothe the skin and take away the ash as well. I like that it is not greasy and leave residue on my clothing. This is a great value and many times I have found this on sale. It is gentle not harsh. No improvement is needed. I would recommend this to others.
Morgan M.
Mobile , AL
I keep this lotion on my bathroom counter, especially during the winter months. It's very thick and keeps my skin moisturized all day long. I suffer from dry patches on my skin and this lotion is the only thing that helps me. I recommend to anyone with dry skin.
Brittany S.
Barling, AR
My husband has very bad psoriasis and it gets worse during the winter. He uses this lotion throughout the day to help to add back in moisture that he loses working at a computer and washing his hands constantly. We also use this on our daughter who is a toddler.
Lah X.
Saint Paul, MN
My skin is very dry so it is hard to find products that work for my dry skin. This product only works on my dry skin if I put two to three layers before I go to bed and after I wake up which is very time consuming. I'd recommend this product for people who have average dryness but not super dry cracked skin.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
I love this lotion. I have eczema on my arms and dry patches on my face. I typically wouldn't use body lotions on my face but this is so gentle and works great. I use it at night and it really socks into my skin. It's a little pricey but well worth the money.
Shaylyn D.
Tellico Plains, TN
When I was younger I was sunburned very badly on my nose and since then my nose will peel all year long. This lotion has helped it tremendously and it has almost stopped. 10/10 would recommend. Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
Wayna V.
Amazing cream. Soothes skin leaves it moisturized specially for sensitive skin and other skin conditions where dryness, flaky skin or rash are an issue. Absolutely recommend. Nice packaging, it has a light texture and it is easily absorbed to the skin.
Emily B.
Fairfield, CT
I used this lotion a lot after washing dishes because it's well hydrating. Unfortunately, it has kind of a weird smell and weird texture to it. I got it from cvs and it wasn't expensive. I would recommend it to others who don't mind the smell.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?