BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Faviola L.
I got this after I had a really bad condition of dry skin I was itchy all the time and my skin would flake at some spots. I tried this because my aunt told me it worked but it didn't for me. It just felt like watery lotion going on my skin... Literally used about half the bottle until I gave up on it. It just didn't work for me. The scent isn't bad and in some spots, it did give some relief but not in my very dry spots like it says it would work.
Courtney A.
This is the lotion I use for my entire body, every day! As soon as I get out of the shower I slather my body with this and know I will be moisturized until my next shower. For the size of this lotion and what it does it's also not a bad price. My bottle easily last me the month. I would recommend this for anyone looking to keep their skin looking AND feeling great. The first few minutes will feel a little greasy, but after a while you get used it. Plus a few extra minutes of nakedness is really worth knowing my skin will be at it's best.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
This stuff is thick, greasy and smells like plastic. But it is one of the best lotions I have ever used. Within the first couple of days of using it my dry skin was gone. I use it daily and it has been so amazing for my skin. Getting rid of my dry skin so quickly out weights all of the annoying things about it. I HIGHLY recommend this!
Callie B.
Camas, WA
Who doesn't love this brand? This is my ultimate go to during winter. I always keep a tube in my purse for my dry hands, legs, and ankles. This more than that my expectations when I tried it a few years ago since then I'm hooked. You can get it for a good price at Walmart and it lasts a very long time. Definitely worth keeping a small tube in your purse ladies!!
Nicole T.
Northfield
This works really well but smells like crap. I don't like to use it because it smells so badly. I wish they would add a nice smell to it. I would definitely use it  a lot more. It does make my hands nice and soft though so that's a plus.
Alana P.
This product works! Sometimes I can slather on lotion and it feels like it doesn't absorb into my skin and moisturize at all. This product absorbs into dry skin so quickly! It's almost like a plant that needs water. All that hydration gets soaked up immediately and leaves skin smooth. This is the only product I have found to give me soft feet and elbows.
Leslie W.
This lotion is honestly magical. I work with elderly people on a daily basis, and have truly witnessed drastic improvements when clients use this lotion. After just one use, their skin goes from very dry and cracked, to extremely soft and smooth! I also like it because it doesn't leave the skin feel extremely oily. I highly recommend this product for anyone experiencing dry skin problems!
Cassondra M.
Lake Charles, LA
I was in a MVA in October. Suffered a compound pilon ankle fracture. Had lots of dry skin from not being able to wash my foot properly for about 2 months. Started using this and within a week or two of constant use, the skin on my foot start getting smoother and smoother. I highly recommend this if you have very dry skin.
Abby B.
This product has been every helpful with my dry skin. It's every hydrating and repairs my dry spots fast. It even smells good! I found it at Walgreens, but you can probably find it anywhere. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin in the winter.
Cassie R.
Springfield, MO
I have a 5 month old and my hands seem to get really dry from all of the hand washing to keep baby feel free. So, I needed something to moisturize my dry, cracking skin. This has been a lifesaver! My hands stay moisturized for much longer than any other "intensive very dry skin" products.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?