BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Erin A.
Ammon, ID
This lotion is a LIFESAVER! I used this while I was taking acutane and it saved my life. The only thing that wasn't my favorite was the plain smell. Other than that though, this product is fabulous and I definitely recommend it!
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
I am not a fan of this lotion. It is thick and greasy and I cannot get over the texture. I needed a good lotion because my hands and feet get cracked during the winter but I cannot stand putting this lotion on. Honestly, I couldn't get over the texture and ended up throwing it out. I would recommend trying this first before purchasing a big bottle.
Ally L.
Taylor, MI
This stuff is thick, greasy and smells like plastic. But it is one of the best lotions I have ever used. Within the first couple of days of using it my dry skin was gone. I use it daily and it has been so amazing for my skin. Getting rid of my dry skin so quickly out weights all of the annoying things about it. I HIGHLY recommend this!
Erica D.
Houston
This works better for elderly people or people with severly damaged skin. But it is a great buy, and I'd recommend this product to anyone with those skin issues. If you're still young and don't have damaged skin, just sensitive, dry, and reactive skin however, I'd recommend a product that's lighter weight, but still soothes, calms and moisturizes your skin. Overall a decent product.
Kristina S.
As far as the title goes for the product, this does help for very dry skin. This is a thick product, and works well for extremely dry skin. If your skin is not extremely dry, this may be too thick and not absorb as quickly as other lotions. I found this out the hard way. But it is a great lotion, nothing bad to say about it. This is my favorite lotion brand.
Callie B.
Boise, ID
Who doesn't love this brand? This is my ultimate go to during winter. I always keep a tube in my purse for my dry hands, legs, and ankles. This more than that my expectations when I tried it a few years ago since then I'm hooked. You can get it for a good price at Walmart and it lasts a very long time. Definitely worth keeping a small tube in your purse ladies!!
Alana P.
This product works! Sometimes I can slather on lotion and it feels like it doesn't absorb into my skin and moisturize at all. This product absorbs into dry skin so quickly! It's almost like a plant that needs water. All that hydration gets soaked up immediately and leaves skin smooth. This is the only product I have found to give me soft feet and elbows.
Leslie W.
This lotion is honestly magical. I work with elderly people on a daily basis, and have truly witnessed drastic improvements when clients use this lotion. After just one use, their skin goes from very dry and cracked, to extremely soft and smooth! I also like it because it doesn't leave the skin feel extremely oily. I highly recommend this product for anyone experiencing dry skin problems!
Abby B.
This product has been every helpful with my dry skin. It's every hydrating and repairs my dry spots fast. It even smells good! I found it at Walgreens, but you can probably find it anywhere. I highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin in the winter.
Cassie R.
Springfield, MO
I have a 5 month old and my hands seem to get really dry from all of the hand washing to keep baby feel free. So, I needed something to moisturize my dry, cracking skin. This has been a lifesaver! My hands stay moisturized for much longer than any other "intensive very dry skin" products.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles, CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?