BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Lindsey C.
Columbus , IN
I've used the Eucerin lotion multiple times. I have to keep it around the house. It keeps my hands healed in the cold weather. My hands are prone to cracking, and I use this lotion to keep my skin healed. It is a life saver!
Samantha B.
Again, super dry eczema dry hands and almost nothing works to repair the tears in my skin etc. A thicker lotion makes me feel like it’s doing its job and it does, for the most part. Also not my favorite smell in the world.
Jordan H.
Elwood
This product is amazing! I love it so much. I would buy this product over anything else. The price was unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Everything about this product is fabulous!
Breona T.
Baltimore
I really love this brand me and my family have really dry skin,and using this helps so much,and it's not pricey at all.The only complaint I have is the smell it doesn't stink but it smells kind of medicated.
Amber M.
Lanexa, VA
I use this product daily during winter months as my hands become dry and cracked due to the cold, dry weather. Good product for a good price. Product is a little greasy but other than that works great.
Vatanya P.
Carrollton
Love this. I use this on my heels of my feet. They use to be so dry and flaky but I started using this and it's wonderful. I can also tell if I haven't used it in a few days.
Erin A.
Ammon
This lotion is a LIFESAVER! I used this while I was taking acutane and it saved my life. The only thing that wasn't my favorite was the plain smell. Other than that though, this product is fabulous and I definitely recommend it!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
I pretty sure this lotion is meant for your body but I use it mainly on my face. It really does a great job at moisturizing my skin. Sometimes I'll rub it on my feet, throw socks on and go to bed. Next morning my feet are sooooo soft. I love it. I really do love it for my face and it does not break me out thank goodness! This past winter, my skin was so dehydrated and flaking. I'm usually super oily but my skin just felt like a desert. I decided to use this on my face after my cleansing routing and right before bed. I would wake up and my face would be super soft, plump and smooth!!!!! The consistency is thick, greasy and you'll need a little tugging to spread but honestly, it works!!!
Martina D.
Philadelphia , PA
This stuff is a miracle worker. It's awesome!!! I suffer from eczema and nothing really works to make it go away completely. I've used steroid creams, steroid lotions and I've also received steroid injections due tomorrow eczema that never provided long term relief. I have patches of eczema that are extremely dry, rough and have darkened due to having them for so long. After using this lotion for 2 weeks the patches have disappeared and my skin is no longer dry or itching and feels NORMAL and smooth again.  If you suffer from eczema you need to try this lotion!
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
I am not a fan of this lotion. It is thick and greasy and I cannot get over the texture. I needed a good lotion because my hands and feet get cracked during the winter but I cannot stand putting this lotion on. Honestly, I couldn't get over the texture and ended up throwing it out. I would recommend trying this first before purchasing a big bottle.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?