BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
It moisturizes very well but is super thick and hard to apply. It makes me feel like I need to use more because it's hard to spread around. But for super cold winters, this might create enough barrier and protection for you. It does its job!
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
My poor 5-month old son has terrible eczema. Eucerin came highly recommended by a few fellow moms, so the Mr and I ran immediately to Target to retrieve it. After slathering baby head to toe with this Eucerin (sealed with Aquaphor on top) before bed, we saw marked improvement in just one day! We were so pleased.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Eucerin is pretty much a life saver when it comes to my dry skin. I love the consistency of the product and the feel of it on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated!! I usually apply it after showers and right before bed
Nicole T.
Northfield
This works really well but smells like crap. I don't like to use it because it smells so badly. I wish they would add a nice smell to it. I would definitely use it  a lot more. It does make my hands nice and soft though so that's a plus.
Mandy T.
Cloquet, MN
I have dry skin and this product is amazing! I've noticed an improvement within the last couple months of using it. I have no side effects either, which is great! They really know what they're doing with this type of lotion. I would recommend to anyone, that suffers from dry skin!
Nicole F.
This lotion is amazing. I use it at least once a week and it makes such a difference. It's veryyy thick so I like to apply it at night when I don't have anything to do for 30 mins. It repairs my hands and cuticles over night. Great stuff!
Tori H.
Overton, NE
I have Eczema, and it's very hard to treat my rough, cracked hands. This lotion is very thick, but it has not helped my hands to heal as well as other lotion brands that I've used. Overall, I'm not too impressed with this bottle of Eucerin, especially since the brand has been so highly recommended to me by friends and doctors.
Anna K.
This lotion is very thick and doesn't easily absorb. It's great for colder months when the air is very dry. Tried using it in the summer and it was way too much moisture and would not absorb into my skin I was sticky the whole day. I would recommend only to those with severely dry skin or to use on hands and feet at night.
Sandra C.
I have those gross red bumps on the backs of my arms so my doctor recommended I buy this intensive repair lotion. With regular use and exfoliating in the shower, I was able to get the bumps to become smooth and my skin felt really good. And it's not greasy or too thick.
Jacki H.
Chatham, VA
When I was pregnant I had extremely dry skin. I tried other products, this one helped the most. The bottle is easy to ready and informative. It wasn't my first time using the brand, but first time with this product. It is the best lotion I have ever used. I will continue purchasing this product as long as they make it!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?