BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
Christiana O.
I really love how this brand actually works. Most don't. I have incredibly dry skin, and it cracks and hurts in the winter months. Although a little pricey, this Eucerin lotion helps relieve my achingly dry skin, and isn't heavy or greasy. It feels wonderful, and you don't need much. A little goes a long way, of course depending on the level of dryness your skin is.
Geena B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I work in a day care center, so to say I wash my hands frequently would be an understatement! This lotion heals my dry, irritated, sometimes cracked hands and if applied every few days, prevents them from getting itchy and awful! It takes a while to absorb and it makes things slippery for a while, but once its deep into your skin, you'll never go back!
monica k.
I use to have eczema and I would use this to calm and moisturizer my hands. My hands were really bad in the summer and winter. I don't have eczema anymore but it worked for me.
Jessica M.
Napa, CA
As someone who suffers from extremely dry skin, to the point of getting scaley and flakey - I find all of Eucerins products actually super super hydrating. Not just the kind of lotion that sits on your skin, but specifically the intensive repair really absorbs and gives that true hydrated feeling.
Veronica R.
If you have any dry or cracked skin ANYWHERE, this is your new holy grail. I bought mine at Target and it has saved my elbows' lives! My bottle has lasted me ages but it saves my skin winter after winter. I will definitely buy this again once I run out.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids both suffer from eczema so I bought them this lotion to see if it would do any good and let me tell you it does wonders! After a long time of not finding a good lotion to heal their dry skin it actually helped and in a very short amount of time!
Amy M.
I used this to help heal a tattoo once it began to peel, and it kept my skin nice and soft and itch free despite how the healing process often dries my skin out and causes itching. Will be keeping this on hand to heal more tattoos I the future. Love it!!
Angela V.
Evansville, IN
I wash my hand so frequently that they crack, especially during the winter months. This lotion is one of the few lotions I keep in my cabinets to help combat extremely dry skin. It works great on my daughter's eczema, too! And I love the fact that it's affordable - you can pick it up at Walmart, Target, CVS, or any of your normal shopping spots.
Nida S.
Husband has very dry skin and irritation after a minor burn on his hand, his doctor recommended to use a very emollient moisturizer such as this. And this stuff is amazing, it does feel greasy much it does exactly what it says.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
This stuff works. I don't know what they put in it but it is way better than bath and body Works and other leading brand names. So smooth. You don't have to keep reapplying it. Annnd, it worked really worked good with my tattoo. (Unscented of course)
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?