BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Caitlin S.
Asbury Park, NJ
I suffer from eczema and dry skin. I always swear by Eucerin products and this one is no different. People are complaining that this is too greasy - it is for VERY dry skin! You need to know your skin and if this is too rich for you , you don't need this much moisture! I love it. It makes my skin so soft and takes away any itch or irritation that I have. Great for your feet too!
Rebekkah E.
Aurora, CO
We use this for both of our boys who have two different types of sensitive skin. My youngest son and myself have k.p. and use this lotion daily. I love it. My older son has dry skin and hates me putting lotion on him. But this works so well and he can put it on easily with the pump. He doesn't think it is greasy or sticky.

It doesn't have a weird smell or greasy feeling
Anna F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I bought this lotion primarily for my severe keratosis pilaris. I do find that it makes my skin very very greasy. I do not use this as my everyday lotion but works well at calming the red bumps on my skin. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks much calmer.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
I use this on my son eczema and on my normal skin. It is highly hydrating and barely has a scent. The pump makes it easy to use and is very convenient. My son loves it for his eczema and keeps some near him always. The price is good and much better then a prescription.
Tina D.
Surf City, NC
I have eczema and find this product to be very gentle, yet very effective. Despite this lotion being for intense moisture, it never leaves my skin oily (even when its not dry). This product is gentle enough to be used all over with very effective results. I recommend this to anyone with very dry or sensitive skin.
Yolanda H.
Detroit, MI
I love this product. Eucerin is my all over lotion. Something I use on my face and neck as well. I live in Michigan and the weather here is horrible on my skin. Eucerin makes my skin feel soft and moisturized. I recommend this product for anyone with dry winter skin.
Kervina L.
Yuma, AZ
Highly recommend if you work outside! My skin is so dry and itchy during the summer. I have gone through so many lotions that don't help. Tried this one and its a keeper. Day one I can tell a difference in my skin, Day two my skin feels so smooth, no itching. Love this lotion
Eliza B.
I have super dry skin so I had super high hopes for this product. It applied nice to my skin but as soon as it started setting in my face felt SO oily. I have only tried it a couple of times since then, but regardless of the dryness of my skin I would still come out super oily.
Christiana O.
I really love how this brand actually works. Most don't. I have incredibly dry skin, and it cracks and hurts in the winter months. Although a little pricey, this Eucerin lotion helps relieve my achingly dry skin, and isn't heavy or greasy. It feels wonderful, and you don't need much. A little goes a long way, of course depending on the level of dryness your skin is.
Jezabel V.
Los Angeles, CA
My kids both suffer from eczema so I bought them this lotion to see if it would do any good and let me tell you it does wonders! After a long time of not finding a good lotion to heal their dry skin it actually helped and in a very short amount of time!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?