BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
Lexie S.
I get very dry knees & elbows in and during the winter months. It is very uncomfortable & not very attractive looking having dry skin. Some lotions that I have tried did not barely help with the dryness & flaky skin. The eucerin intensive repair lotion for dry skin actually helped significantly with the dryness!
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
I have been using this as a backup when i run out of my regular lotion. this is for emergencies because i have severe psoriasis and dry cracked skin. i don't care for this one because its too greasy. its a little more to have to pay, so i probably wont buy again.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
Holy grail winter moisturizer for scaly legs! It works. I don't even mind that there's no fragrance - that's how deeply it moisturizes. I do save it for night use, though, because it does take a bit of time to absorb. Greasy, but in a good way. I don't know how to describe it, but I do know it gets results!
Melissa D.
I've used this lotion when I had a skin allergy. I was itching nonstop and decided to give this a try. It calmed the redness and itchiness almost instantly. It's a thick texture for the dry skin but is very gentle. I recommend to anyone with itchiness or even dry skin in general. It's worth every penny.
Tammy S.
East Alton, IL
I have terribly dry skin and always have. A friend recommended Eucerine products to me many years ago and I used them mainly in the winter to combat dry skin. It is fragrance-free and the 16.9 oz bottle lasts over 2 months of daily use on my entire body. The true test was when I ran out of the product and used something else for a couple weeks- very noticeable difference after just a few days. I highly recommend this product!!
Bobette M.
Henderson, NV
Eucerin is a brand that has been around for quite awhile, and their focus is on skincare. Because I live in the desert, my skin gets very dry all year round. I'm always looking for that one lotion that will keep the dryness at bay.
I tried this one during the winter. It has a mild scent and absorbs quickly. I found that I had to reapply several times during the day. If you live in a milder climate, I think this would work just fine for you. For me, it just didn't get the job done.
Kaylynne D.
Muskegon, MI
I get very dry skin, especially on my elbow, and this helps TONS. There is nothing fancy about it, but there doesn't need to be, as it is very effective. I use this gentle produce all the time, and while it is very heavy and seems to be oil based, I 100% recommend it to my friends every time.
Nevada J.
Boulder, CO
Not much to say about this product besides that it is GREASY. This lotion is not very emollient and it feels like Vaseline, not what I was looking for. I was hoping for something rich and creamy, like cetaphil. It does moisturize, but not noticeably more than other, less offense lotions. Skip it.
Enisy S.
My son suffers from Eczema and I had a hard time finding a cream that help him with this. I tried all kind of cream for eczema but made it worst. At the daycare the teacher told me to try this cream. I can't thanks her enough for this. This cream is a miracle in a few days my son got better and better. I used the bath from Eucenin as well and it made his skin so soft and healthy I was thrill. Love this product!
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
My stepmom recommended th his lotion to me cause I have real dry elbows and the skin cracks and is very painful, so I went a bought a bottle, it's kinda high but well worth it! After I used it for a few days the dryness slowly started fading, now I use it daily to keep my elbows smooth and soft!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?