BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My aunt has a bottle of this and I use it every time I go to see her. I would buy a bottle myself but I can never remember the name of it. I wash my dishes daily my hand and they get extremely dry but after using this once, my hands are soft again.
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
My whole family has such horrible dry skin. We were looking for such relief when we discovered this. So glad we did. Just after one use a greasy deal of relief. We all feel so much better. Our skin looks healthier and moisturizer.
Anna B.
Westminster, MD
This lotion is very creamy and a little bit goes a long way. It does leave a glossy finish and sticky residue, which I don’t love, but there is no fragrance which I guess is better for the skin. It is in the medium price range and is an okay product.
Carol A.
Branchburg, NJ
Para a pele hidratada,protegida e bem segura de sol esse é o produto mais indicado e que vai fazer você ficar com uma nova pele para o verão ou preparada para o inverno para manter sua pele não oleosa e preparada
sunlyn k.
Conyers, GA
This lotion keeps my very dry skin moisturized all day. It also does not upset my dry skin. I purchased this at a Target. I have purchased this lotion 3 times. I have recommended this lotion to my entire family.
Erica D.
Houston
This works better for elderly people or people with severly damaged skin. But it is a great buy, and I'd recommend this product to anyone with those skin issues. If you're still young and don't have damaged skin, just sensitive, dry, and reactive skin however, I'd recommend a product that's lighter weight, but still soothes, calms and moisturizes your skin. Overall a decent product.
Nimsi G.
Lawrenceville, GA
In this winter season. This is the product that need to be use. All my used it. My son had eczema and this product is a saver for his skin. Never go out if the house without this protection.
Dayane S.
Woodbridge, VA
I have an oily face skin and the rest of my body is dry. As winter approaches, my skin has gotten worse, very dry, flaky and ashy, sometimes I forgot to wear gloves and I hurt my hands, so I decided to buy a powerful lotion because I felt pain from my dryness skin. I usually use lotions with fragrance, and they were making my skin get worse, this lotion doesn’t have fragrance but, is wonderful, because it combines the best of the body care, and this is just all I need in a lotion. It really makes my skin soft and without residue. I highly recommend it, even more because of the price.
Kares B.
Hilliard
I experienced a dry and flaky skin. I went to Meijer and found this product #eucerin and I started using it and it’s so amazing.
It’s gentle and it doesn’t have harsh chemicals.
Yes definitely I will buy it again.
Tasha H.
Portales
This stuff is awesome! Whenever I feel like I have been neglecting my skin and I use it, my body feels so moisturized and soft and healthy! I put it on right out of the shower while my skin is still damp and I find it helps to really just really penetrate the skin! I love it!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?