Ej J.
Los angeles, CA

I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?

Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Highlands Ranch, CO
2 years, 2 months ago
I have really dry skin in winter season, sometimes the skin evens crack! But after using Eucerin I never had that problem anymore! The product is really thick so not easy to apply but it does wonders to your skin!!
liz m.
liz m.
2 years, 3 months ago
I understand you also have that problem my skin is very dry and I was hurt by that problem but since I use Eucerin my skin is improving everyday fabric 100% recommend