Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV

I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recommend this and Dove Cream Oil lotion. But are super moisturizing and completely soak into the skin.
Melina W.
Melina W.
Seaford, VA
1 year, 6 months ago
I have eczema and I absolutely love this lotion. I'll put 1% hydrocortisone cream on affected spots and then put eucerin intensive repair on top. It lasts all day and don't need to reapply too often.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
1 year, 9 months ago
I find that Johnson's baby lotion and baby oil are great for keeping my skin smooth and soft, especially during the season where my skin usually would get dry.