Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL

I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?

Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Chesterton, IN
2 years, 3 months ago
I love it, works so well for me! Worth it. The whole Eucerin line is great!