Dayane S.
Lake Ridge, VA
I have an oily face skin and the rest of my body is dry. As winter approaches, my skin has gotten worse, very dry, flaky and ashy, sometimes I forgot to wear gloves and I hurt my hands, so I decided to buy a powerful lotion because I felt pain from my dryness skin. I usually use lotions with fragrance, and they were making my skin get worse, this lotion doesn’t have fragrance but, is wonderful, because it combines the best of the body care, and this is just all I need in a lotion. It really makes my skin soft and without residue. I highly recommend it, even more because of the price.