Courtney A.
This is the lotion I use for my entire body, every day! As soon as I get out of the shower I slather my body with this and know I will be moisturized until my next shower. For the size of this lotion and what it does it's also not a bad price. My bottle easily last me the month. I would recommend this for anyone looking to keep their skin looking AND feeling great. The first few minutes will feel a little greasy, but after a while you get used it. Plus a few extra minutes of nakedness is really worth knowing my skin will be at it's best.