BY EUCERIN

Eucerin® Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion Fragrance Free.
Since 1900.
Triple acting formula.
Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin.
Lightweight.
Rich.
Dermatological skincare.
5 fl oz 150 ml. see more...

• Does this have a scent to it?2 Answers
  • Really leaves skin hydrated ? It is absorbed quickly? 2 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion Fragrance Free
  • "This is definitely heavy lotion -more like a cream. I prefer it in the winter when my skin is extra dry and itchy. It is by far the best heavy lotion in existence." in 119 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing and works wonders on my sensitive skin! In the winter my hands get very dry and this lotion always helps to prevent that and fix it once it's started. Would definitely recommend " in 40 reviews
  • "My hands get really dry. especially in the winter months. This lotion makes my hand completely soft almost instantly. It's not even greasy and fragrance free is a huge plus. I highly recommend! " in 29 reviews
  • "Great especially for fresh tattoos. Super hydrating and repairing so it's awesome for healing tattoos" in 26 reviews
Samantha H.
Eucerin is a great lotion brand. This really hydrates your skin and repairs it. It does have a slight oily feel to it but it goes away quickly. It's great because it has no fragrance so you could use it anywhere without it being a bother to anyone.
Sara J.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This moisturizer soak into your dry skin and leaves a soft but non oily feeling every time you use it. I definitely recommend this product, I'm excited to try new eucerin skin care products in the future. The harsh cold leather can leave skin dry and itchy, this lotions calms and hydrates your skin
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
My dermatologist suggested that I use this lotion when my eczema acted up because it has no fragrance to cause any more irrational, and is a good emollient lotion. I do think it made my skin better.
Yamilka P.
Daily Hydration Hand Crème Broad Spectrum SPF 30 isn't a very exciting hand cream. That being said, it has two strong points, one being broad spectrum sunscreen (and its SPF 30 rating, which is great); the other being its low price. If you're looking for a hand cream that provides sun protection and light, fragrance-free moisture, this is worth purchasing!

The squeeze tube packaging dispenses a somewhat thick cream that, true to claim, absorbs quickly and doesn't feel greasy.

As for what's missing, we would've liked to see some antioxidants, skin-replenishing ingredients and perhaps a barrier-restoring, skin restoring ingredients.. Eucerin added a tiny amount of licorice root extract, but that's little consolation for an overall lackluster formula, sun protection notwithstanding.

One more comment: This hand cream's lightweight texture isn't moisturizing enough for those struggling with hands that have become dry and uncomfortable due to cold, dry climates or skin issues like eczema. See our list of Best Hand Lotions and Creams for richer, more emollient options.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
My skin needs all the hydrating it can get as I suffer from a sun allergy and Lupus. In my late 20's I was diagnosed with Lupus and Photosensitivity (allergic to the sun), they go hand in hand and of all places i live in sunny Arizona. Do to these conditions my skin requires massive lotion and not just any lotion. Eucerin thankfully is a life saver as it's a product that my skin actually absorbs. I do use a prescription lotion as well but my daily lotion is Eucerin as it's super thick and not watery. I apply it about 4 times a day especially on my face, chest and arms. I also like the fact that its lotion not just semi lotion that smells good. You know you have a great product when it goes on smooth and gives my alligator skin moisture and shine without irritating my skin conditions. Also it doesn't build-up on already dry flaky skin in which is yet just another reason why Eucerin is my favorite.
Coretta A.
N Providence, RI
Eucerin is a great moisturizing lotion. My skin gets really dry and this helps me a lot. It really helped my daughter with her eczema itch and eczema went away. I highly recommend it
courtney L.
This is amazing! Definitely needed for my crazy dry skin, especially in the winter. It moisturizes fast and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Seriously saves me! I always have some on hand no matter where I go. Just in case!
Mara C.
Diamond Bar, CA
Probably one of the best medicated lotion brands I rely on. I have very very dry skin, and sensitive skin as well. This lotion met my expectations, and I would certainly recommend it to my family and friends. I'd buy it again, especially for the price and being able to buy it just about anywhere. The only downside is that it's not scented, but I understand it's for sensitive skin issues, but I do have a soft spot for great smelling lotions.
Jackie M.
 watered lotion. It helps for dry skin. Eucerin can be a bit pricey. Dont buy the one at the dollar store that one is strangely different and more oily. If you have eczema i dont recommend this. Only if your skin needs hydration. I would buy it again for hand and facial use. It calmed my eczema itching but only for a short period of time.
connie P.
Logan, OH
This really helps my dry and scaley skin alot.doesn't feel greasey at all.wish more coupons were out on their products thou.i even use this on my severe dry heels.it really has improved them alot.it's a keeping to me.it works really well on dry skin.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Does this have a scent to it?
jecsenia J.
Really leaves skin hydrated ? It is absorbed quickly?

Kohl's