Add a Photo

By EUCERIN
#194 in Facial Moisturizers
Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an.
Photos (15)
Marielena O.
Marielena O.

I have very dry skin and in the winter is just gets much worse. I get too much sun in the summer and the dry winter air just finishes the job of drying out my skin. It itches and gets red and it drives me crazy. I have tried several over the counter skin creams and they just sort of work but not very well. I ask my dermatologists what I should get and she told me to get this Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Cream. She said that it is the number one skin cream sold in the USA based on the recommendations of doctors. I am amazed at how well this stuff works.

Just so you know I also use the Eucerin Smoothing repair cream. The doctor recommended them both. This review is about the Eucerin plus Intensive repair cream and I started using it first per the doctor's instructions. I find it thicker and after I apply it my skin feels a little more sticky and tacky. After about an hour it finally absorbs into my skin and the stickiness has gone away.

I started with the Eucerin Plus cream to get the healing process started and it worked quickly. I then went to the Eucerin Smoothing Cream which seems to rub in better and it is less sticky when I first get done putting it on as it really soaks into my skin very fast. This Eucerin Plus Cream has the following benefits for me:

* It moistens my skin all day.
* It has no fragrance.
* It thoroughly rubs into my skin and disappears after about 1 hour.
* My skin doesn't look dry, feel dry or itch!
* It allows my skin to begin to heal.
* It is available over the counter.
* My skin does feel sticky after using but after it absorbs in so completely in about an hour I cannot feel it anymore.

This is by far the best cream I have found for dry skin and it works well for me. I recommend it as a good product.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Yuba City, CA

I love Eucerin's Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion. I work in a field where I wash my hands very frequently. As a result, I have to deal with dryness and sometimes painful, sensitive skin. This lotion goes on heavy and thick, which I can appreciate since its not marketed as a lighter wearing lotion. It is perfect for my sensitive skin and I love that it is fragrance free so if I chose to wear it to work it would not be offensive to anyone. I would actually recommend to lather this on after a hot shower, and just before bed. Take it up a notch and buy yourself some inexpensive moisture retaining gloves and you will wake up with the softest, smoothst skin ever! This lotion can be found at any department store, and although it typically can range for around $10 or so for an exceptionally large bottle, it is definitely worth it!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I had to find an ointment or lotion that was oil based and not water based. Why you may ask, well I have in the last year and a half acquired eczema on my fingers and palms. It's absolutely horrible. I suffered for 3 months with the cracks, bleeding, and destroyed skin; before I said enough was enough and went to see my dermatologists. He advised me that I needed help repairing my skin's oils and cells. He then said to look for a good cream, ointment or lotion at the store. I was devastated when lotion after cream after ointment didn't seem to make a change.Until I discovered Eucerin's Intensive Very Dry Skin lotion. I chose this and I'm so glad I did. My hands are healing and I'm so happy there are. This will always be a product I buy and keep on hand.
Joseph D.
Joseph D.
Bronx, NY

I absolutely love this lotion. I use this if not everyday, almost everyday. The skin on my hands is constantly getting dry, I don't know why, I've just always had this thing as a kid where my hands constantly needed lotion. This lotion really hydrates your skin. At first it can be kind of oily but after a few minutes and the lotion has sunk in, most of the oily residue is not there. But this lotion is honestly amazing. If you're having trouble with dry skin on any part of you body (besides face), I highly recommend this lotion. I recommend the Eucerin brand over any other brand really. So if you don't like this particular lotion, don't be afraid to try a bunch of different ones from them.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Brockton, MA

I pretty sure this lotion is meant for your body but I use it mainly on my face. It really does a great job at moisturizing my skin. Sometimes I'll rub it on my feet, throw socks on and go to bed. Next morning my feet are sooooo soft. I love it. I really do love it for my face and it does not break me out thank goodness! This past winter, my skin was so dehydrated and flaking. I'm usually super oily but my skin just felt like a desert. I decided to use this on my face after my cleansing routing and right before bed. I would wake up and my face would be super soft, plump and smooth!!!!! The consistency is thick, greasy and you'll need a little tugging to spread but honestly, it works!!!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.

Now this is the best lotion that you will ever find. It is a lot more expensive than any other lotion ( at least where I live) but it is so worth it. I live in Ohio where the weather gets very cold in the winter and skin can get very easily chapped and broke but it is so worth it. I live in Ohio where the weather gets very cold in the winter and skin can get very easily chapped and broken. The wintertime is the worst but this lotion has help me so much in the last several years. If use daily your skin will look amazing. This is my all-time favorite lotion and I would highly recommend to anyone.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Harvest, AL

I tend to wash my hands a lot, and had been looking for a lotion that will help put moisture back into my hands as my hands would get so dry they would begin to crack and bleed and my arms would break out from being so dry. I went through about 10 other lotions until I found Eucerin Intensive repair. While it is a little more expensive than other lotions I tried, it is so very worth it. It only took 2 days for my hands to be back to normal after they were so cracked and dry from washing. Now I just put the lotion on after every hand washing and it keeps my hands good as new!
Maria G.
Maria G.

I suffer from psoriasis, so I am always looking for lotions to hydrate my skin that will not trigger any flaring. This lotion is superb and really does hydrate my very dry skin. I thought this lotion would be sticky or that it would take a long time for my skin to absorb it, but my skin actually absorbs it quickly. It leaves a nice on my skin and isn't oily. I love that it has no fragrance as I wear perfumes and don't want any lotion to interfere with the perfume scents. Either way, I know it's not recommended to use scented lotions on very sensitive skin, so that's a plus.
Jussschwan  M.
Jussschwan M.

For children with eczema: best lotion on the market hands down. My little monster has bad eczema that flares seasonally. Eucerin has always been and will remain a staple in his skin care regimen. We see less really irritated areas on his skin when he's regularly using this product. And if he is using it to repair a flare up, results are fast. Using at night after a shower/ before bed will help you if it's too greasy. Let it work for you while you sleep! Lather it on. It's worth the $ and your skin (or your kiddo's) will thank you for it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
Centerton, AR

As an ER nurse, my hands get washed. A LOT. In the winter, they get super dry. Everything hurts when they get to the point of no return. This lotion cures that while I sleep. It doesn't burn when I put it on, they feel soft and smooth, and when I wake up my hands are ready to take a beating for another 12 hour shift. Unfortunately, it is very very greasy feeling which is why I can only stand to wear it when I'm asleep. I could avoid the cracks and the bleeding and pain altogether if it weren't so greasy and I could use it all day!
liz m.
liz m.

How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN

I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Ej J.
Los angeles , ca

I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV

I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Demetria A.
Demetria A.

Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?

Join Now