BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My aunt has a bottle of this and I use it every time I go to see her. I would buy a bottle myself but I can never remember the name of it. I wash my dishes daily my hand and they get extremely dry but after using this once, my hands are soft again.
Courtney A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the lotion I use for my entire body, every day! As soon as I get out of the shower I slather my body with this and know I will be moisturized until my next shower. For the size of this lotion and what it does it's also not a bad price. My bottle easily last me the month. I would recommend this for anyone looking to keep their skin looking AND feeling great. The first few minutes will feel a little greasy, but after a while you get used it. Plus a few extra minutes of nakedness is really worth knowing my skin will be at it's best.
Erica D.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works better for elderly people or people with severly damaged skin. But it is a great buy, and I'd recommend this product to anyone with those skin issues. If you're still young and don't have damaged skin, just sensitive, dry, and reactive skin however, I'd recommend a product that's lighter weight, but still soothes, calms and moisturizes your skin. Overall a decent product.
Nimsi G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
In this winter season. This is the product that need to be use. All my used it. My son had eczema and this product is a saver for his skin. Never go out if the house without this protection.
Dayane S.
Woodbridge, VA
I have an oily face skin and the rest of my body is dry. As winter approaches, my skin has gotten worse, very dry, flaky and ashy, sometimes I forgot to wear gloves and I hurt my hands, so I decided to buy a powerful lotion because I felt pain from my dryness skin. I usually use lotions with fragrance, and they were making my skin get worse, this lotion doesn’t have fragrance but, is wonderful, because it combines the best of the body care, and this is just all I need in a lotion. It really makes my skin soft and without residue. I highly recommend it, even more because of the price.
Kares B.
Hilliard
I experienced a dry and flaky skin. I went to Meijer and found this product #eucerin and I started using it and it’s so amazing.
It’s gentle and it doesn’t have harsh chemicals.
Yes definitely I will buy it again.
Tasha H.
Portales
This stuff is awesome! Whenever I feel like I have been neglecting my skin and I use it, my body feels so moisturized and soft and healthy! I put it on right out of the shower while my skin is still damp and I find it helps to really just really penetrate the skin! I love it!
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used the Eucerin lotion multiple times. I have to keep it around the house. It keeps my hands healed in the cold weather. My hands are prone to cracking, and I use this lotion to keep my skin healed. It is a life saver!
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Again, super dry eczema dry hands and almost nothing works to repair the tears in my skin etc. A thicker lotion makes me feel like it’s doing its job and it does, for the most part. Also not my favorite smell in the world.
Jordan H.
Elwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love it so much. I would buy this product over anything else. The price was unbelievably great. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. Everything about this product is fabulous!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Demetria A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?