BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Very Dry Skin Lotion
  • "This is a great lotion for really dry skin. i typically use for my feet in the summer since they get so dry and damages from the pool and being barefoot. a little lotion and socks before bed works wonders" in 171 reviews
  • "I love this product it it great for sensitive skin and it is a great moisturizer. I use this on my face everyday when I get out of shower and it really keeps my skin soft. The only bad thing is this lotion can increase you chances of getting a sunburn so I always wear sunscreen when outside." in 29 reviews
  • "Love this lotion. Incredibly moisturizing. I would consider this a heavier weight lotion and a little greasy, but that isn't something that I mind. " in 23 reviews
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this lotion for the dry winter months. I moisturize every time I step out of the shower, and several heavy duty moisturizers I’ve tried take forever to dry and can leave me feeling oily. This is a great lotion that is awesome for dry skin and maintaining - healthy skin feel, but dries quickly and doesn’t make me feel like I am coated in lotion. I appreciate that it’s scent free, so I can use as I please without it completing with my perfume or other lotions.
Kares B.
Harlingen
I experienced a dry and flaky skin. I went to Meijer and found this product #eucerin and I started using it and it’s so amazing.
It’s gentle and it doesn’t have harsh chemicals.
Yes definitely I will buy it again.
Mika P.
Pitcairn , PA
I absolutely love this lotion! It makes your skin feel super hydrated and it's THICK like super think (which I love) the only drawback is it does have a slight oily feel but it'll help get rid of any flaky or dry skin in a snap
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
My aunt has a bottle of this and I use it every time I go to see her. I would buy a bottle myself but I can never remember the name of it. I wash my dishes daily my hand and they get extremely dry but after using this once, my hands are soft again.
Abby P.
saint louis
It's a very very thick consistency. So if you have really dry hands this will be a really good fit for you. It doesn't have a smell which is good or bad based on preference. I would totally buy it again. Great in the winter especially.
Leslee H.
Norman, OK
My whole family has such horrible dry skin. We were looking for such relief when we discovered this. So glad we did. Just after one use a greasy deal of relief. We all feel so much better. Our skin looks healthier and moisturizer.
Samantha B.
Again, super dry eczema dry hands and almost nothing works to repair the tears in my skin etc. A thicker lotion makes me feel like it’s doing its job and it does, for the most part. Also not my favorite smell in the world.
Nimsi G.
Lawrenceville, GA
In this winter season. This is the product that need to be use. All my used it. My son had eczema and this product is a saver for his skin. Never go out if the house without this protection.
Martina D.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff is a miracle worker. It's awesome!!! I suffer from eczema and nothing really works to make it go away completely. I've used steroid creams, steroid lotions and I've also received steroid injections due tomorrow eczema that never provided long term relief. I have patches of eczema that are extremely dry, rough and have darkened due to having them for so long. After using this lotion for 2 weeks the patches have disappeared and my skin is no longer dry or itching and feels NORMAL and smooth again.  If you suffer from eczema you need to try this lotion!
Dayane S.
Longmont , CO
I have an oily face skin and the rest of my body is dry. As winter approaches, my skin has gotten worse, very dry, flaky and ashy, sometimes I forgot to wear gloves and I hurt my hands, so I decided to buy a powerful lotion because I felt pain from my dryness skin. I usually use lotions with fragrance, and they were making my skin get worse, this lotion doesn’t have fragrance but, is wonderful, because it combines the best of the body care, and this is just all I need in a lotion. It really makes my skin soft and without residue. I highly recommend it, even more because of the price.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Caterina H.
Land O Lakes, FL
I have always tried to put on lotion everyday, after I take a shower, during the day, or just when it's dry. But however it never really works for me. I been looking for an intensive lotion just for dry, cracked skin. I just don't know how this is going to work well on my skin. How many people like me have tried it? Does it work for them?