BY EUCERIN

Triple Acting Formula Moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions to repair very dry, rough skin. Fragrance Free. Rich Formula. Dermatologist Recommended Provide serious relief for very dry, rough skin with an enriched lotion specially formulated to intensively moisturize and repair.  This rich formula with buffered alpha hydroxy and special moisturizing ingredients gently exfoliates and intensively moisturizes, for smoother, healthier-looking skin. Eucerin Promise Your skin is much more than your body s protective shield.  For over 100 years Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation and today we are recognized by dermatologists as one of the leading an. see more...

• I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding w...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?1 Answers
  • Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?1 Answers
  • "I have really dry hands and this is an amazing lotion." in 1 review
  • "I don't like this lotion for everyday use because it is very thick and greasy, but for my eczema needs nothing compares." in 1 review
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
I have very dry skin and in the winter is just gets much worse. I get too much sun in the summer and the dry winter air just finishes the job of drying out my skin. It itches and gets red and it drives me crazy. I have tried several over the counter skin creams and they just sort of work but not very well. I ask my dermatologists what I should get and she told me to get this Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Cream. She said that it is the number one skin cream sold in the USA based on the recommendations of doctors. I am amazed at how well this stuff works.

Just so you know I also use the Eucerin Smoothing repair cream. The doctor recommended them both. This review is about the Eucerin plus Intensive repair cream and I started using it first per the doctor's instructions. I find it thicker and after I apply it my skin feels a little more sticky and tacky. After about an hour it finally absorbs into my skin and the stickiness has gone away.

I started with the Eucerin Plus cream to get the healing process started and it worked quickly. I then went to the Eucerin Smoothing Cream which seems to rub in better and it is less sticky when I first get done putting it on as it really soaks into my skin very fast. This Eucerin Plus Cream has the following benefits for me:

* It moistens my skin all day.
* It has no fragrance.
* It thoroughly rubs into my skin and disappears after about 1 hour.
* My skin doesn't look dry, feel dry or itch!
* It allows my skin to begin to heal.
* It is available over the counter.
* My skin does feel sticky after using but after it absorbs in so completely in about an hour I cannot feel it anymore.

This is by far the best cream I have found for dry skin and it works well for me. I recommend it as a good product.
Jamie N.
Jamie N.
Harvest, AL
I tend to wash my hands a lot, and had been looking for a lotion that will help put moisture back into my hands as my hands would get so dry they would begin to crack and bleed and my arms would break out from being so dry. I went through about 10 other lotions until I found Eucerin Intensive repair. While it is a little more expensive than other lotions I tried, it is so very worth it. It only took 2 days for my hands to be back to normal after they were so cracked and dry from washing. Now I just put the lotion on after every hand washing and it keeps my hands good as new!
Kim W.
Kim W.
S Pasadena, FL
As an ER nurse, my hands get washed. A LOT. In the winter, they get super dry. Everything hurts when they get to the point of no return. This lotion cures that while I sleep. It doesn't burn when I put it on, they feel soft and smooth, and when I wake up my hands are ready to take a beating for another 12 hour shift. Unfortunately, it is very very greasy feeling which is why I can only stand to wear it when I'm asleep. I could avoid the cracks and the bleeding and pain altogether if it weren't so greasy and I could use it all day!
wina c.
wina c.
Braintree, MA
I thought that this would be a very intensive moisturizer but it's a midrange moisturizer. It's great for all over the body in the winter. It's definitely a more emollient one compared to other light moisturizers but when you need an extra moisture one for winter, this is not the one. When you first spread this over the skin, it turns to a watery texture and then gets absorbed into the skin. I don't like that watery texture because, I feel that its not emollient enough. My mom loves how it is absorbed instantly
Bobette M.
Bobette M.
Henderson, NV
Eucerin is a brand that has been around for quite awhile, and their focus is on skincare. Because I live in the desert, my skin gets very dry all year round. I'm always looking for that one lotion that will keep the dryness at bay.
I tried this one during the winter. It has a mild scent and absorbs quickly. I found that I had to reapply several times during the day. If you live in a milder climate, I think this would work just fine for you. For me, it just didn't get the job done.
Jana R.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I had very bumpy skin on my legs that I could not get rid of no matter what I tried. A friend of mine recommend this lotion. So I bought some. That was 5 years ago or so and this is still my everyday body lotion. After about a week of using this lotion my legs were soft and less bumpy. I use this lotion daily after my shower and my legs are now super smooth! Only downside is the smell. Wish they could add a fragrance but either way, I'll still purchase it!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Fort Mill, SC
I have extremely dry, parched skin and had really bad scars on my legs from picking mosquito bites. With daily use this lotion made a SIGNIFICANT improvement in my skin in just a few weeks. I always repurchase this when I am out, but the bottle lasts a long time. The only downside would be that it doesn't sink into the skin quickly, but I apply it at night before bed, so it isn't a problem for me!
Avery M.
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
This product acted as quite a lifesaver for me. So the first time I got a tattoo I was not very good about keeping it moisturized while it was healing; as a result the tattooed skin and surrounding skin was very dry. I decided to buy this product to help restore my skin - and it worked like a charm! I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin and wants to get it healthy quickly.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Barberton, OH
I found out about this AMAZING lotion, when I was put on a very strong medication that dehydrated me very badly, causing my skin to be painfully dry! Not to mention this was in the dead of winter, in Ohio. My skin was literally rough, scaly, flaking & peeling off & nothing would help it (not even expensive lotions), but this lotion did without feeling greasy! It's my holy grail lotion.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Wow this stuff really is hydrating! During the colder months my hands get very dry and cracked and after one usage I could already see the difference. This stuff really works, but it is definitely very thick and will leave a sticky layer on your skin. In my opinion this is best applied at night before bed so that you can let it soak in and work its magic.
liz m.
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Ej J.
Ej J.
Los angeles , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?
Johanna F.
Johanna F.
Ephrata, PA
Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and curél?