BY EUCERIN

Intensive Repair is a 3-dimensional system that moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions very dry, flaky skin. The deep moisture formula is enriched with Natural Moisturizing Factors that are found naturally in skin and immediately improves skin’s appearance. Intensive Repair Lotion is free of fragrances and dyes.

Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion immediately restores skin’s radiance and delivers 24 hour hydration.

How To Use:

Smooth over body daily .

Caution:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

• I don't like the greasy feel but would like something tha...3 Answers
  • I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bl...3 Answers
  • Do you believe this works better, worse etc than dial and...1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion
  • "I have very dry skin and I have found that the Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion is AMAZING! I put it on every night before bed and every day as soon as I get out of the shower and it has made such a difference and I love it. It's a little on the pricier side for lotion but it's worth every penny!" in 113 reviews
  • "Started using this product due to my overly dry skin, works almost instantly for moisturizing. In a few days time really noticed a difference in my skin. Very happy with the results " in 27 reviews
  • "Im a big fan of this one! Works well for all skin, not rough on sensitive skin at all and gives you that smooth feel you desire! " in 24 reviews
  • "This is one of the best lotions I have found for very dry skin." in 2 reviews
Samantha H.
Eucerin is a great lotion brand. This really hydrates your skin and repairs it. It does have a slight oily feel to it but it goes away quickly. It's great because it has no fragrance so you could use it anywhere without it being a bother to anyone.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
A lotion and non abrasive exfoliant in one? Um yes. This product is amazing. I love love love that it’s non abrasive on my sensitive skin so it’s able to exfoliate and deeply hydrate without the sensitivity. I love it on my legs, it leaves them so smooth. Elbows, knees, anything that’s normally a little rough, my ankles. It leaves me feeling smooth in typically rough parts of my body. I have very dry skin to where if I don’t exfoliate and moisturize my skin literally feels like it’s being stretched over my body. I love this!
Maddy S.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love this lotion for the dry winter months. I moisturize every time I step out of the shower, and several heavy duty moisturizers I’ve tried take forever to dry and can leave me feeling oily. This is a great lotion that is awesome for dry skin and maintaining - healthy skin feel, but dries quickly and doesn’t make me feel like I am coated in lotion. I appreciate that it’s scent free, so I can use as I please without it completing with my perfume or other lotions.
Niela L.
Elverta
This works very well and hydrates my skin. The product feels very light and silky, so this absorbs into my skin very quickly. The lotion looks white and sort of goopy..? I bought this product at my local drugstore. I would repurchase this product again.
Amber S.
I have some type of intensive repair lotion but my bottle is red, not blue/green like this one. It's the same brand and I thought it'd be good for sensitive skin. I used it on my face but seemed to have an allergic reaction. Not sure if it's from this or a new makeup product. Might try it again. It is unscented which is nice. Kind of pricey but I used coupons and deals at CVS making it a great deal.
Kares B.
Harlingen
I experienced a dry and flaky skin. I went to Meijer and found this product #eucerin and I started using it and it’s so amazing.
It’s gentle and it doesn’t have harsh chemicals.
Yes definitely I will buy it again.
Halima A.
Des Plaines, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best body lotion I have used in recent times. I have a very dry skin which turns flaky in winter and I have tried everything I know and yet they only work a few hours after which the dryness resumes. ...but Eucerin? It keeps my body feeling soft and moisturized all day! I recommend
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My aunt has a bottle of this and I use it every time I go to see her. I would buy a bottle myself but I can never remember the name of it. I wash my dishes daily my hand and they get extremely dry but after using this once, my hands are soft again.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
In the wintertime I tend to get extremely dry skin. Eucerin lotion has been known to be one of the brand's I've tried and has worked to combat that awful dryness. Unfortunately it's not very pretty or great smelling but it definitely works!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have very dry itchy skin and Eucerin is the top brand for me. The advertising is honest; it’s not greasy, not scented, and really relieves the itching. Also, it lasts all day. I really haven’t considered using a different moisturizer brand in a while!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
I don't like the greasy feel but would like something that moisturized deeply. Does Eucerin offer such a product?
Ej J.
Montebello , CA
I really have a very dry skin. And ive tried lots of lotion but it never really work that well for me. I just wanna ask how many people have used this and worked for them? Does this come in packages?

Amazon