BY EUCERIN

Intensive Repair is a 3-dimensional system that moisturizes, exfoliates and conditions very dry, flaky skin. The deep moisture formula is enriched with Natural Moisturizing Factors that are found naturally in skin and immediately improves skin’s appearance. Intensive Repair Lotion is free of fragrances and dyes.

Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion immediately restores skin’s radiance and delivers 24 hour hydration.

How To Use:

Smooth over body daily .

Caution:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

• Does this lotion absorb well in the skin?2 Answers
  • I don't like the greasy feel but would like something tha...3 Answers
  • Does this work well for people with bad eczema?1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Lotion
  • "I have very dry skin and I have found that the Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Lotion is AMAZING! I put it on every night before bed and every day as soon as I get out of the shower and it has made such a difference and I love it. It's a little on the pricier side for lotion but it's worth every penny!" in 113 reviews
  • "Started using this product due to my overly dry skin, works almost instantly for moisturizing. In a few days time really noticed a difference in my skin. Very happy with the results " in 27 reviews
  • "Im a big fan of this one! Works well for all skin, not rough on sensitive skin at all and gives you that smooth feel you desire! " in 24 reviews
  • "This is one of the best lotions I have found for very dry skin." in 2 reviews
Alexandra D.
Purchased at: CVS
Please note: this lotion isnt for everyone but i personally love it. It has a great thick consistency that truely sticks and saturates my skin. A great hack i like to do is add a splash of baby oil into the palm of my hand after I rub the product together and it makes it apply even easier and provides my skin with a nice shine and glow. I also think this has helped a lot with the fading of my stretch marks.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Purchased at: Target
I had a chemical peel 2weeks ago and used this for 2 weeks straight, my skin is fabulous feeling inside and out. This really kept my skin hydrated and helped with the healing process of my chemical peel. I am still using it daily on my face in the mornings as a moisturizer followed with a sunscreen and then onto my makeup. I recommend this to everyone, even with sensitive skin.
Kelsye P.
Bedford, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay! Let me tell you about this amazing lotion. I have very sensitive skin, especially in the winter. I work at Starbucks, so we are constantly having to use sanitizer, which really kills my skin and makes it crack. I had a co worker recommend this to me when my other lotion wasn't working out. It's a little thick and a little greasy, but please ignore that! I applied this product every night for a only 3 days, and my skin wasn't cracked or bleeding anymore. Yes, it's a little pricey but so worth it!
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product at stop and shop because I get really dry Skin during winter and I actually thought I was going to like it since is meant for intensive repairs but I did not like it.. is kinda watery but at the same time once you try spreading it on your body it has consistency that is kinda hard to blend I don’t really know to explain it to well but I don’t really like.. I had my husband try it and he didn’t like as well .. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brianna A.
Oakland, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
While I do love this lotion for intensive repair, I don’t like that there is SPF in it. Sometimes it gets in my eyes after moisturizing my body and they get super irritated! I definitely recommend it for dry skin, but be careful to not touch your face while using it!
Inhgrid N.
New York
Purchased at: Target
Mi piel es seca y sensible pero en el embarazo se me reseco más de lo normal, desde la primera aplicada de esta crema pude sentir el cambio mi piel estaba más humectada ya no me picaba y ya no sentía más tirantez, es una Excelente crema la recomiendo al 100%
Alex W.
Waukesha, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
An affordable lotion that is for everyday and leaves moisture on the face. It is thick but doesn’t feel oily after it dries. One of the few lotions in this price range that doesn’t make my sensitive skin red.
Samantha H.
Eucerin is a great lotion brand. This really hydrates your skin and repairs it. It does have a slight oily feel to it but it goes away quickly. It's great because it has no fragrance so you could use it anywhere without it being a bother to anyone.
Leeann M.
Lowell, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently had a skin graph on my thigh, the nurse at the hospital had suggested using Eucerin. As soon as I was able I started putting it on the donor site. A few months later the same nurse said my scars looked so much better than most peoples. I know it’s from using the Eucerin.
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
A lotion and non abrasive exfoliant in one? Um yes. This product is amazing. I love love love that it’s non abrasive on my sensitive skin so it’s able to exfoliate and deeply hydrate without the sensitivity. I love it on my legs, it leaves them so smooth. Elbows, knees, anything that’s normally a little rough, my ankles. It leaves me feeling smooth in typically rough parts of my body. I have very dry skin to where if I don’t exfoliate and moisturize my skin literally feels like it’s being stretched over my body. I love this!
liz m.
How good is Eucerin for dry skin?
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
Can I use this on my face for a moisturizer?
Jennifer N.
Kodak, TN
I don't like the greasy feel but would like something that moisturized deeply. Does Eucerin offer such a product?
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
I have extremely dry skin on my hands cracking peeling bleeding will this work?
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I have been looking for a product to use during the winter, when my skin gets very dry and itchy. I sometimes break out with small eczema spots and need to find a product that will both help my dry skin and not irritate my eczema.

Amazon