BY EUCERIN

Dermatologist recommended Eucerin since 1900. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Nisa Z.
Nisa Z.
This is my favorite hand cream next to the Neutrogena Norwegian formula unscented hand cream. This hand cream is very moisturizing and leaves your hands very silky feeling. My SO doesn't like it since he thinks it feels greasy but I don't find it greasy at all. It is not sticky, but it does have that sort of dimethicone-y feel. One tube lasts a long time and I am currently on my second tube.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Searcy, AR
This is my favorite lotion to use on my hands during the winter especially when my hands start to get dry and crack. It took me a long time to find a lotion that actually worked and helped my hands. This lotion doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy. It leaves them feeling smooth and moisturized!
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I adore this hand cream! It works so wonderful in the fall/winter time for dry hands. I even put it on my feet and wear socks for extra moisture! I definitely recommended this product to everyone :) and it's a great price
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Love love love Eucerin! Smoother hands, non-greasy, fragrance free perfection!
Luz G.
Luz G.
I couldn't give it more stars because there are only five! This is my savior right here. My hands get so dry in my knuckles and my skin cracks most of the time, this is the only thing that works for me and feels so great, no greasy feeling. I have tried everything (even petroleum jelly) and this is the best, I have recommended this hand cream to everyone I know that wears hand cream ❤
Darlena S.
Darlena S.
Huntsville, AR
First started using Eucerin 38 years ago when my oldest son was born at 2lb 11oz and 17" long. Eucerin was the only cream/lotion the children's hospital use. It works like magic.
Meylin A.
Meylin A.
Rialto, CA
Best hand cream hands down! 🙌🏼 it works wonder during winter time! My hands get soo fracked and dry due to the winter but I work in the medical field so am constantly washing my hands they get soo ashy, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all! You get what you pay for