BY EUCERIN

Clinically Proven Effective for Rough, Cracked Feet. Patented formula combines a natural skin moisturizer with alpha hydroxy to intensively hydrate and smooth skin. Clinically proven to help heal dry, rough skin in just two weeks. Dry skin therapy. non-greasy & fast absorbing. Fragrance free, non-irritating. Dermatologist recommended Your feet undergo a lot of stress every day causing your skin to be rough and cracked.  The solution?  Eucerin Plus Intensive Repair Foot Creme with intensive moisturizers and effective levels of alpha hydroxy dramatically reduces. see more...

• I walk all day, at a speed walk and my feet are completel...1 Answers
  • I know that eucerin is a good brand I used before but I w...1 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Foot Creme
  • "Forgot to mention this product can be pricey but its worth it. this is the only product that i know of that helps my dry and itchy skin." in 39 reviews
Brittany M.
Lebanon, IN
I'll never have anything bad to say about this brand. Growing up an athlete, there's many times I have athletes foot, or super dry feel. My dad would slather this on me, put on socks, and is wake up the next day completely healed! I love eucerin!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
A very trusted product. Unscented Smooth lotion not greasy.
I purchased this product at my local grocery store. I use it after my shower and at night before bed. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Beth D.
This winter I have had a horrible time with my poor feet being so dry. My feet crack and hurt they are so dry. In comes Eucerin Intensive Repair foot creme - to the rescue. I was having a little trouble at first because I would put the creme on my feet but as soon as I would walk some of the creme would come off before it sunk into my skin. So I tried a different way of applying it.
I put it on my feet at night before going to bed. Then I put on a pair of soft socks after applying the creme. Then I would goto bed for the night, so I wasn't up on my feet a lot.
It worked really well, by the first morning I started seeing a change in the dryness. By day 5, my feet were nice and soft and no longer dry. Best of all was that they no longer hurt.
I really like the Eucerin Foot Creme. I still have been using it even though my feet are no longer dry. It's a proactive preventive way I decided to keep my feet nice so my feet won't be dry and hurting again.
Perah R.
S Pasadena, CA
I'd never had flaky feet until I started working at a pool. I picked this up on a whim at CVS, slapped it on under some socks after a bath, and behold! Beautiful feet three days later! Big ol tube for a great price, this is now my go to. I'm thankful that I found it on the first try!
Cindy C.
Long time since I acquired this product and really is very good leaves my skin renewed, I suffer a lot of dry skin and small rashes and with this cream my skin is born again .. I love it without doubt l would buy again I recommend it for people who have very smooth skin is really good
Ruru I.
Waterloo , IA
I love using this very effective product on my feet at night..I rub some on my feet and cover with socks over night to keep my feet soft and feeling great! Very inexpensive. I will continue to purchase this product and I recommend to everyone.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
I started using this when I felt my feet were getting a bit ruff and they weren't as soft and normal. After a couple days they started feeling soft again and the scent isn't so bad.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This intensive repair foot is the real deal if you are looking for something to help with dry, cracked heels. My favorite thing about this foot creme is it doesn't feel greasy at all and it absorbs really well. A trick I do when I apply it is put a liberal amount on my feet, rub it in well then put socks on before I go to bed. In the morning my feet feel super soft! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for soft feet! Love this stuff!
Jenny D.
This is amazing Intensive repair foot cream because my feet look and feel better. When i was in Germany and my feet were super dry and it hurt so bad. I didn't know what to get to help my feet better. So there was an employee who worked at the store and recommended me to get this product. I tried for few days and and my feet were better. These tu
Jesse M.
Bangor, ME
Okay, let me just ask one question here. Does your husband have smelly feet? If so, and this was the case with my husband, he needs to pamper his feet more. My husband had peeling and rough calluses on his feet that were just.... gross. So I had him exfoliate his feet every day for about a week, and moisturize nightly with this product. After that week, and new shoes, his feet don't smell anywhere near as terrible, so give that a try. It's much better than putting some powder in his shoes that gets tracked around.
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I walk all day, at a speed walk and my feet are completely dry and my heels are severely ?cracked. Will this help heal them?
margarita r.
Pontiac, MI
I know that eucerin is a good brand I used before but I would like to know if this really works for Cracking feels? Se que eucerin es una buena marca he usado la loción pero mi pregunta es buena para los talones agrietados?