BY EUCERIN

Smoothes & Repairs Dry, Rough Hands with no Greasy Feel Dermatological Skincare. Repairs & gently exfoliates dry, cracked skin on the hands & fingers. Noticeably smoother hands after just one use. Non-greasy, fast absorbing. Relieves dry skin associated with hand eczema. Dermatologist recommended Repair dry rough hands and cuticles with a creme specially formulated to moisturize and protect.  This unique, non-greasy formula intensively moisturizes and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate.  Discover noticeably smoother hands after just one application. see more...

• Is this heavy or light?1 Answers
  • My hands are pretty damaged from the current cold weather...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to other hand lotions?? Suffering s...5 Answers
Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme with Buffered Alpha Hydroxy
  • "I'm only on my second tube in four years, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "This is also great for winter months when your skin is really dry or for anyone who has to wash their hands a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "I tend to switch hand creams around but this is one of my few favorites that I will always come back to." in 1 review
  • "This is the best hand and body lotion I have ever used!!" in 1 review
  • "It absorbs quickly and does a good job of repairing the dryness and roughness. " in 1 review
Audrey S.
Athens, GA
This lotion is great for those with very dry skin. It’s a go to in the winter to put on every night before bed. It is a little bit greasy and so a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this.
Heather A.
Eucerin cream is amazing for people with eczema. It is unscented. It is a bit pricey but does the job if you really need it for eczema. I use it every single day and I’ve been buying it for several years. My skin isn’t the same, soft silky and moisturized if I go a day without using it.
Danyel B.
Angleton, TX
I love this hand cream! It absorbs quickly and is not tacky at all. Although it had a scent I would classify this product as unscented. Bought this at WalMart. Affordable hand cream that I will purchase again.
Milly M.
Bronx
I have to say that this is not one of my favorite neutregena products for two reasons. FIRTS it has a strange smell that makes me feel I little bit nauseous and SECOND its feel very greasy in the hands.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very nice hand cream. Super moisturizing and goes on nicely. Leaves my hands feeling soft. I'm not crazy about the scent, reminds me of a doctor's office.
Megan T.
My hands tend to get very dry, especially in the winter. This lotion helps to heal my dry skin without feeling too greasy. I do find myself having to reapply several times a day.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to hand creme 100% percent of the time. I have it on auto order on Amazon. I keep a tube on my desk, in my purse, and near the couch at home. This is completely scent free and non-greasy. It also soaks in super fast. I am literally addicted to hand creme and can't stand the slightest dry feeling on my hands and apply creme at least 11 times a day so this is a pretty good value. The fact that it has no scent makes it perfect for work.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a great hand cream Relieves rough dry cracked skin especially during the winter months this leaves skin so moisturizing and soft stays on all day even after washing them very affordable and would highly recommend this product
Amy R.
Washington DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Eucerin products as my skin can be very dry and itchy. My hands dry out every time
I wash them. This is a fantastic cream, gentle but deeply hydrating. It will fit inside a purse or cosmetic bag easily so you can always take it along. Highly recommend.
Melanie D.
One of the only products that works on my eczema. They sell this product at any store that sells beauty products. I use this at least once a day and keeps my hands from getting to dry. I will buy this product again. Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme with Buffered Alpha Hydroxy
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My hands are pretty damaged from the current cold weather and frequent hand washing. I've tried several lotions only for them to end up in the garbage or work bathroom due to them not working or leaving s greasy residue. Thoughts about this one?
Jennifer C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to other hand lotions?? Suffering some dry very bad dry skin and eczema and need fast good relief!!! I can't even bend my fingers without them cracking!!!
David F.