BY EUCERIN #37 in Hand Cream

Smoothes & Repairs Dry, Rough Hands with no Greasy Feel Dermatological Skincare. Repairs & gently exfoliates dry, cracked skin on the hands & fingers. Noticeably smoother hands after just one use. Non-greasy, fast absorbing. Relieves dry skin associated with hand eczema. Dermatologist recommended Repair dry rough hands and cuticles with a creme specially formulated to moisturize and protect.  This unique, non-greasy formula intensively moisturizes and is enriched with buffered alpha hydroxy to gently exfoliate.  Discover noticeably smoother hands after just one application. see more...

• Is this heavy or light?1 Answers
  • My hands are pretty damaged from the current cold weather and fre...7 Answers
  • How does this compare to other hand lotions?? Suffering some dry ...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This is also great for winter months when your skin is really dry or for anyone who has to wash their hands a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "I'm only on my second tube in four years, but a little goes a long way." in 2 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time and definitely gets the job done. " in 1 review
  • "It absorbs quickly and does a good job of repairing the dryness and roughness. " in 1 review
  • "I tend to switch hand creams around but this is one of my few favorites that I will always come back to." in 1 review
Danyel B.
Angleton, TX
I love this hand cream! It absorbs quickly and is not tacky at all. Although it had a scent I would classify this product as unscented. Bought this at WalMart. Affordable hand cream that I will purchase again.
Veronica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very nice hand cream. Super moisturizing and goes on nicely. Leaves my hands feeling soft. I'm not crazy about the scent, reminds me of a doctor's office.
Megan T.
My hands tend to get very dry, especially in the winter. This lotion helps to heal my dry skin without feeling too greasy. I do find myself having to reapply several times a day.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to hand creme 100% percent of the time. I have it on auto order on Amazon. I keep a tube on my desk, in my purse, and near the couch at home. This is completely scent free and non-greasy. It also soaks in super fast. I am literally addicted to hand creme and can't stand the slightest dry feeling on my hands and apply creme at least 11 times a day so this is a pretty good value. The fact that it has no scent makes it perfect for work.
Vanessa G.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing!! It keeps my hands so soft and moisturized! It is a little on the expensive side but it is worth it because this product works wonders. I definitely recommend this to anyone, dry skin or not!
Melanie D.
One of the only products that works on my eczema. They sell this product at any store that sells beauty products. I use this at least once a day and keeps my hands from getting to dry. I will buy this product again. Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme with Buffered Alpha Hydroxy
Audrey R.
Dublin, CA
Eucerin has a customer forever with this one! I have aleays had such dry hands that they were always cracking a bleeding. I have tried everything and nothing seemed to work. In my thirties, my hands looked so much older. I tried this and the cracking and bleeding is gone. My hands look my age now. It is like magic! Night and day! Love! Love! Love!
Sharon P.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a very good product, and screaming it's not greasy and works well on my skin doesn't irritate my eyes, I'm using on my face and also my skin where have eczema
Breana N.
I am a frequent hand washer and use a lot of hand sanitizer because I am a germaphobe, and not to mention I have dry skin already. So due to washing my hands a lot, I have to put hand lotion on frequently or I will get really dry cracked knuckles and wrists, and they will bleed. So I keep this product in my purse 24/7 and use it all the time. It is really thick and a little goes a long way, it does make my hands a little greasy until the lotion absorbs but I am perfectly fine with that as long as its doing the job of moisturizing my hands. When I'm out and about or at work ill use a little so that it absorbs quicker but if I'm at home I like to saturate my hands, and sometimes even put on spa gloves. The only bad thing is that when my hands are badly chapped and cracked, this lotion burns really bad depending on how bad my hands are. but the pain goes away after about 5 minutes. Either way I don't think ill ever stop using this hand cream.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
I LOVE this hand creme! It saved my dry, cracked fingertips within days of repeated use! It's not at all greasy and the fact that it is fragrance free means I can reapply as much as I want without smelling like a perfume shop! It is so moisturizing and my hands truly felt softer after just a few uses. It is a thick product so a little goes a long way. I see this as a plus because it makes it a better value if I only need to use a little at a time. The 2.7 oz size is small enough to make it easy to carry around with you too. 5 stars!!!
Meaghan D.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My hands are pretty damaged from the current cold weather and frequent hand washing. I've tried several lotions only for them to end up in the garbage or work bathroom due to them not working or leaving s greasy residue. Thoughts about this one?
Jennifer C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this compare to other hand lotions?? Suffering some dry very bad dry skin and eczema and need fast good relief!!! I can't even bend my fingers without them cracking!!!
David F.