Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea with Lactate 100ml uploaded by Rachel V.

BY EUCERIN

Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream 10% Urea With Lactate; protects the skin and prevents further moisture loss. This product is an easily absorbed oil and water emulsion. The condition of your skin will have a noticeable improvement and your skin will feel smoother and more supple. Use this Eucerin Intensive Foot Cream for the care of feet in diabetes, atopic eczema, a psoriasis conditions. Active ingredients in this product are urea and lactate which are natural moisturisers which actively improve the moisture binding capacity of the skin. They provide long lasting moisture and reduce the feeling of tension. see more...

Brianna W.
Leland, NC
I enjoy using this and slapping a pair of winter socks on to soak my feet for an hour.i use it at least once a month. Super easy to apply and it soaks in, therefore nothing to clean up after. I purchased It at the local store, target. It was affordable and I would suggest it for everyone!
Jeanne W.
Amoret, MO
It just works okay. You have to apply regularly to see any benefit. It's nice and thick, with a mild smell. I like to apply at night and sleep in good quality socks.
Leslie A.
Atlanta, GA
If you have dry, cracked feet like I do in the summer months this cream is a must have! It keeps my feet soft and smooth I stock up on this cream every summer!
Karly T.
Ocala, FL
This lotion works wonders just in one use. Good for dry and peeling skin making the skin feel soft and smooth after using it.
Rachel V.
Doral, FL
This is the best thing for your feet. I leave it on overnight and wear socks and it really makes a difference.
Shelby L.
So great! My son had a rare eczema flare and I used this and it cleared it in less than a day!
Lama Q.
love this product it make my skin look very soft and the chieken skin looks better and less than two months
Jasminnoir B.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Urea cream is a very strong moisturizer .. its also rotect skin humidity inside the skin