Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersEucerin
Eucerin In-Shower Moisturizer Body Lotion

Eucerin® In-Shower Moisturizer Body Lotion

Pro-Vitamin B5 enriched formula conveniently and immediately moisturizes dry skin in the shower.

Does this leave a real moisturized feel or does it wash clean off?
How does your skin feel after you dry off?
Heaven use this product District. But I wonder how good does it work. Is this product worth the money or another product.
Start your review of Eucerin® In-Shower Moisturizer Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
My daughter suffers from dry skin all over her body. This usually cause bath time drama. with this in shower moisturizer she came out of the shower feeling soft and not itchy and red. I am so thankful. in reviews
...soft I like that it take care of my dry skin..and no greasy feel...and fragrance free...in reviews
Love the ease of the product and how soft my skin feels! I have sensitive skin, and this is perfect for me. in reviews
Madison C.
GUYS ! I honestly thought this was a gimmick item in efforts to just gain profit. I mean, I thought they just put their regular lotion into this bottle and slapped a sticker on it , selling it as an "in-shower" moisturizer. BUT NO , it really is different . I tested it out by taking a shower with the regular lotion which just separating onto wet skin and no really dissolve or moisturize like it should. HOWEVER , this product felt amazing. YOu rub it on , it dissolves into the skin. You rinse it off , no nasty stickiness just deliciously smooth , hydrated skin.
Erin L.
Culpeper, VA
This is amaizing it works so well I needed little lotion after and my skin felt amazingggg foind my bottle at walmart and will def be buying it again great price and smelled amazing
Ellen K.
Fontana, CA
This moisturizer is so nice. It washes off really well, so there isn't a weird residue on my skin. It also doesn't leave my skin sticky. It smells really nice and leaves it soft
Crystal G.
University Pl, WA
Eucerin® In-Shower Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Crystal G.
I do like how it moisturizes my skin but I do still put on a skin moisturizer after. I don't like how it makes my skin feel after using this product nor do I like the smell . I received a free sample and will not purchase in the future
Chelsea B.
I really didn't like this in shower body lotion. It felt like it stuck to my skin and didn't wash off... I would find dried clumps of it on my arms. Overall it just makes more sense to just put on lotion when you're dry.
Elizabeth R.
This product I have used for a whole month and my skin has no pealing,nor dryness. It's the best miracle for me along with the body. Can I get some samples.
Angela W.
1,524 reviews
Works well for an in-shower moisturizer. No horrible scent! I purchased at Target for a reasonable price. Good for sensitive skin. I just personally don’t care for these type of moisturizers. I would rather use a regular moisturizer that I apply after showering! Just seems to last longer and feels better. Did not make the tub all slippery which was nice! Easy to use is a plus!
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This stuff is amazing. Other in shower lotions I’ve tried didn’t really do anything. With this product, there is a noticeable difference when I use this verses when I forgot or run out. My only complaint is that the hole to squeeze it out of is kind of larger for the consistency. I often get way too much product out and waste it.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
Just got the product the smell and when I wrote it and washed it on my skin seems real excellent let's see what it's going to be after I put it all over my body and rest.
Renee J.
I received a one time sample in my monthly sample box I get. It was easy enough to use. After you get done showering, using your body wash, etc. you then put this on. I turned the shower off while applying and then turned on to rinse off. It goes on easy enough. It doesn't suds up, it just becomes a soft something on your skin. You do not apply to the bottom of your feet for obvious slipping issues while in a wet tub. You then turn on the shower again and rinse off. It does make your skin soft and is fragrance free which is nice. I didn't feel greasy. I didn't feel like it was the best shower moisturizer I ever used. I didn't like that the tub would be slippery after and I had to sit there rinsing it out so no one next to take a shower would slip and fall. I have another after shower moisturizer that you do out of the tub and then dry off. I like that idea better personally. I do like using these kind of in shower or right out the shower moisturizer products. They are a lot faster to put on and get moving than  putting on lotion after you dry off. The only drawback is the regular lotion after you dry off you can get in so many scents and with these you are limited to the few that they have. Plus I am a B B W junkie so I like the fun scents that they offer. Still, we have horribly cold and dry winters here and to use this type of product even once a week really helps keep you moisturized. I am sure it will be great for the summer too. I gave it 4 stars since I don't like putting it on in the shower like I mentioned before.  Outside the shower while a little wet is IMO a better one for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...