BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Saja M.
riyadh
I was used this 2 months and it is really bad for my skin, aslo, it's leave white coat 💔 I'm sorry
Victoria K.
cleveland
Super thick, smelly and oily. I know it’s a sunscreen but I was hoping for it being a facial sunscreen it wouldn’t be so oily. Wrong. Made me break out terribly. Picked it up at Walgreens to mix with my foundation during the summer and for the price of this bottle of oil? Not worth it.
I absolutely dislike this sunscreen, leaves a cey noticeable white sticky residue on your face and I really believe that this broke my skin out. It just made it extremely red and had white sticky patches all over. Do not get this, you’ll regret it
ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got this product after reading a lot of reviews. I used it for repairing my dry skin. Just after 2-3 days use, it has made my face horrible with big red pimples all over. Took me 3 weeks and 2 strong creams to get rid of the pimple. It’s going to be almost 9 months and the marks are still there. Hate this product for doing that to my face. I’m sorry it did no good to me.
Christine L.
Saskatoon , SK
Bought this a while back, could only use it if I ran out of my usual sunscreen that I have been using. The problem is that my T zone are slightly oily and this product makes it worst. I think it is just not light enough/ do not have oil free properties ...
Drilona A.
Hayward , CA
I have oily skin and this definitely didnt work for me. Made my skin break out. It could be good for dry skin though
Darya K.
I received this product from dr. Oz giveaway, and allure giveaway. I don't like this product because it is very heavy on the skin. It says it's light, but It does not absorb so Well I feel like I have a lot of wax on my skin. At the end of the day it starts peeling. I also hate that it is so white that my skin becomes more paler.

The good thing about this is that it provides protection. All sunscreens don't allow my skin to breath. I wish one day there will be something out there that I would be satisfied with.
Leslie T.
Corona, CA
I haven't used it since the first time I bought it. Didn't absorb very well and I was shiny and greasy all day even after getting in the water.
Carlyn P.
La verdad no he probado este producto por eso le doy solo una estrella , si alguna lo ha hecho dejame tu opinion en los comentarios
malissa u.
Lemoore, CA
Too oily for my oily skin. I wasn't able to wear my makeup with it and ended up having to wash it off and just wear my moisturizer with a sunscreen. I was disappointed. Was hoping for more protection. Does work well for a day at the beach or pool or when you don't plan on wearing makeup, but not under it.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?