BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Toriana D.
Arvada, CO
As a redhead, I need a reliable sunscreen. Eucerin is my favorite because it also has the skincare aspect as well as UV protection. I use this daily and it's a staple in my routine.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I got this as a sample at the mall and the small bit that i used was amazing. It made my face feel soft and didnt leave that white residue like other sunscreens do
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
This eucerin face lotion/sunscreen is very moisturizing. It was effective, but if you are in an area with very high sun exposure, you should use something with more SPF. You get what you pay for with this product, and overall I had a good experience.
Valerie J.
Ontario , CA
I enjoyed this moisturizer, sunscreen! It doesn’t have a bad smell and doesn’t feel like sunscreen! Ultra moisturizing and perfect size for purse carry in summer!
Michaela G.
Clarksville, TN
I love that this product feels like you are simply applying a lotion while you are getting the protection of sunscreen! It is so light, will definitely use again.
Patricia V.
Manassas, VA
Easy to use. The lotion bottle can fit anywhere. The smell of it just last for a few minutes which is great. It protected really well and did not got into my eyes.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
Good product, has good consistency, absorbs through the skin quickly. Does not Protect the skin enough though. Needs to reapply after two to three hours and still get some burn skin.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
As I don't regularly use sun screen, I found it to be an all round great product. It has a great protection strength option and actually smell pretty good as well.
Julia C.
With this heat and sun beaming on our skin it's always good to take care of our selfs and our skin I use this all the time and I love it and the texture of it as well
Rhonda H.
Chester, SC
I love this product. I originally used the version for sensitive skin, because I've got exzema. However, there's no difference to me between this one and the other. I've got occasional acne as well as combination skin, so I've got very odd skin to treat. This works for everything though. It goes on without feeling overly heavy, but moisturizes the drier parts of my face throughout the day without breaking out the oilier parts. Foundation goes on over this very well, even if I'm layering it with primer.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart