Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 169 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Eucerin is my favorite for my skin care, I love the products and I think this sunscreen have absolutely my trust, is recomendable for the dermatology I think the product are the best
Really like this product it was worth the buy. I bought it at target. Works great it met my expectations so I will def but again . It’s a gentle product which I love
I love eucerin for my skin. I’ve used the face lotions and body lotions and I’m never disappointed. Love the amount of spf and it didn’t really give my face a white cast. Would recommend
I have very acne prone, dry, sensitive skin that hates the sun. Ive been on the hunt for a good facial sunscreen that will protect my skin well, moisturize, and not break me out. Apparently, thats a lot to ask for in most sunscreens. But this one is a keeper. It does everything i need it to. It doesn't feel greasy and it lasts me all day, even when I'm sweating to death in the summertime. I definitely recommend it. Its also really affordable. The only thing is, it doesn't smell "good". It does not smell "bad' by any means, but it has no scent really. Which may be good for most people, although i prefer things to have a nice instead of neutral scent. Ive been using it for the last 4 months and still have not run out. If you're looking for a good facial suncreen, give this a try.
Sunscreen is not something I really think about but recently I have taken more interests I'm protecting my skin. This is an excellent sunscreen and daily moisturizer
I like this product. I don't love it but for the price it's worth it. The assurance of having an everyday sunscreen makes me feel better about enjoying the outside.
This product is best for me because I have eczema so it doesn't irritate my skin like other so screens so it works better on my skin and also gives me the protection I need from the sun.
I used a bottle in a daily basis and i can say it helped a lot with my mixed type of skin, i'm thinking about getting the second one because it did wonders to my skin.
I generally like this product because it's reasonably priced, lightweight, and has an SPF 30. I'm not sure I'll buy it again, however, because I have oily skin, and look so shiny in me!
I use this every morning after washing my face. It took me a few days to get used to, with the sunscreen feel. However I really enjoy it. The only thing I do not like is the scent. Otherwise, it has caused me no issues and provides SPF.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos