BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Yoazin F.
Orem, UT
Eucerin face lotion & sunscreen is amazing perfect because it’s like a 2 in 1 type of product lotion to keep your face moisture & sunscreen to prevent getting sunburned
Rachel U.
I love this product so much. Very lightweight and has sun protection! Great for summertime especially. Makes my face feel soft and moisturized without an oily feeling!
Alex P.
Colfax, CA
I used this sunscreen everyday under my makeup in the summer time. The only problem I had with it it was that it didn't moisturize my skin but instead made it very very oily and greasey.
stacy w.
Jacksonville, FL
I do like this product. I think it a little heavy but I like the fact that it absorbs quickly, which is important and does not leave a greasy feeling. Will buy it again. I like that is gentle to my skin as well. I would recommend to other people and friends.
Amber H.
Cairo , GA
Great for a day to the beach or just a regular day when you’re exposed to sunlight. Helps block skin from damaging sun rays. Would use this product again. Isn’t pricey at all and works great as well. 10/10
Margaret W.
Excellent ! The lotion goes in and doesnt feel greasy. I dont want anything on my hands nor face/body that is greasy. It makes me feel dirty. It absorbs, leaving, nice soft skin. This is my go to moisturizer for my face.
I've found that the Eucerin sunscreen works very well when reapplied every two to three hours. This is one of the only sunscreens I've purchased and I've been very happy with the results.
Jamie S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Only used this product once or twice! It was thick but I didn't get a sunburn! So that was cool. I might use this again. It was effective, like I said no sun burn. It met my expectations (but my expectations were not too high). I might but it for a good price!
Jessie D.
St Simons Is, GA
Very nice sunscreen that protects without leaving your skin feeling oily! Slightly odd scent which is why i wouldn't repurchase. otherwise very gentle and good price.
Lacey M.
Carrollton, TX
Eucerin is the only brand of lotion I use. It keeps my face feeling hydrated and don't have to apply as much as I used to with other products. I am able to find this brand at any store.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart