BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Alison A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
As far as sun screen goes I’m not buying just for me. When I am purchasing sunscreen I like the products that can be used for my children also. I use a variety of eucerin products on myself and my children and this sunscreen is one of them.
Heather R.
This face lotion moisturizers so well and also serves as a sunscreen. It's two products in some and cuts out the step of having to apply sunblock and wondering it it'll still work over top of my moisturizer.
Kaira H.
This lotion is the absolute best! It’s no too thick, it goes on really easy! It’s also not greasy like some other lotions. It settles into your skin perfectly and smoothes the dryness! It also has SPF 30! The price is right! This is a great product if you have dry skin!- especially in the winter months! I buy this over and over and over again and will continue until they stop selling or I die. Lol
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
I’ve used this for my teen daughter. I love to use it on her. Works great! She breaks out a lot when under the sun therefore u try to give her as much protection as I can and this product is a must have.
Kirstin M.
Bardstown , KY
I love that this product moisturizes and protects all in one step. My skin is pretty sensitive (especially on my face) and it doesn't irritate it one bit. Plus, the pump container is easy and convenient.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Kept my skin from getting red and burned from the sun, I use this all the time in the summer and it never lets me down so if you're thinking about this product it is definitely worth buying! It works !
Juveriyah S.
Pomona, CA
It’s a good SPF product and works by itself but wouldn’t recommend it with makeup as it doesn’t absorb well and sits in the face. For a small bottle, it has a lot of product but it pills uncomfortably
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Eucerin sells body care products. I like that some of the products are fragrance free. You can buy this brand at the drug store, so it is very easy to buy. I would buy this product again in the future.
Catherine S.
This is one of my go to products and makes my skin feel phenomenal ...in the price isn’t bad either I would totally recommend this to my family and my brain is the way it feels on my skin is amazing....
Carrie S.
Tampa
Works well. Some sunscreens burn my face. This one did not. I have acne prone and sensitive skin. You might want to try this if you have sensitive skin. Affordable as well. I purchased at Walgreens.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?