Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,005 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This product felt good on but my only critic is my skin was so oily after a few hours. I am not sure if me having oil skin aid in this. Maybe I need something for oily skin specifically
This is something I use everyday. I have very sensitive and dry skin and this helps to not only protect my skin from UV light, but it doesn't agitate my skin, and doesn't leave it feeling as greasy as others.
Eucerin is amazing for my sensitive skin. I love how gentle it is yet still gives you the moisture feeling along with sunscreen. I have been using Eucerin products since I was a baby.
This is a must have in my bag for traveling! I have sensitive fair skin, so I am very particular about what I put in my face. I trust the Eucerin name, so this was a no brainer. The price is on point, and you cannot skimp while taking care of your skin!
This day time moisturizer is great with its added spf protection. It's very hydrating and light. And if you have sensitive skin this one won't irritate. It's affordable and works great!
I tried this sunscreen on the advice of a friend. I had previously used Eucerin for my issues with dry skin and KP, and they are fab, so I figured this may be another win. It was, sort of. Like I said, this was my first time using it and I had high hopes. It had my face feeling hydrated but heavy. I'm sure I was blocking the sun's rays and any oxygen I might be getting in the process due to the thickness lol. I can handle all that, it was the flashback I got on camera that keeps this from being a go to product. I'll keep looking for my holy grail sunscreen, or at least just use this one when I don't plan on snapping any pictures.
The Excedrin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF is an awesome product! The dual purpose of this product is just that! It's a great sunscreen that doesn't leave you feeling oily. It moisturizers perfectly! I would defiantly purchase this again.
I like the regular moisturizer from this brand, I use to use it a lot because I have really sensitive skin. It's very light weight which I do like, not crazy about the smell but it does it's job so I can't complain!
This is a good gentle sunscreen from the drug store. Its not too thick and doesn't smell. I buy it when I cant access other more mattifying sun screens. I trust Eucerin to have smart ingredients that care for my epidermal layer ◠‿◠
I love this cream. Its often difficult for me to find creams that work for my face yet this one has blown me away! It is creamy, covering and really revives my face! highly reccommend!
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos