BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Kris M.
Plattsmouth, NE
I have freckles and I want them to fade so I use this to keep the sun from adding more. It works well and I don't get burnt and my face feels safe. Makeup goes well over it.
Nicole D.
Nashville
Is a brand my family knows and trusts for generations! Works very well. Extremely satisfied. Not greasy. Great value for the price.
Nikole B.
Elon, NC
I use this on my face when I know i am going to be out in the sun, it goes on light under my make up just make sure to let it dry a little beige makeup application. Great for days on the lake. Didn't break my skin out
Samantha S.
Hastings, MN
This product was okay. It made my face really oily though. I have sensitive skin and use eucerin lotion on my legs and it helps immensely. I just don’t like that it makes my face so oily.
Miranda D.
Dover, PA
My best friend has red hair and finds it very hard to find a product that doesn't make her break out but also protects her face. Every time I try this, I find it to be very helpful and it does not cause break outs!
Monica H.
Sacramento, CA
A great product for sensitive skin. Is great to use at the beach. I bought this at Rite Aid. It did not meet my expectations because it was surprisingly greasy. I would not buy this again.
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
I personally love all of Eucerians lotion! I have very dry skin and sensitive to. I started using there sunsreen this past summer and my skin was not only protected but smooth and radiant!
Cacey C.
I was on some heavy medication for acne & this stuff helped moisturize and keep my face from burning. The medication made my skin sensitive but it never burned when I used this stuff.
Jamie R.
Middle Village, NY
This is a must have in my bag for traveling! I have sensitive fair skin, so I am very particular about what I put in my face. I trust the Eucerin name, so this was a no brainer. The price is on point, and you cannot skimp while taking care of your skin!
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I like the regular moisturizer from this brand, I use to use it a lot because I have really sensitive skin. It's very light weight which I do like, not crazy about the smell but it does it's job so I can't complain!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart