Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 169 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I love this moisturizer. It is amazing to put on before face primer. I really notice a radiance to my skin after applying and you can still see that after primer and foundation. It stays in place all day
I like Eucerin face lotion with sunscreen 30 spf because it is designed for your face! I have very sensitive skin and some acne so I cannot use just any sunscreen on my face. Eucerin does not irritate my skin at all. I'm getting a moisturizer and sunscreen in one. I've never had a sunburn while using it either.
This sunscreen is a staple in my skincare routine. I've repurchased this product maybe 10 times in the last few years. I am currently using retinol in my skincare routine and need to use a sunscreen daily. I was looking for a facial sunscreen that wasn't thick and clogging, that wouldn't leave a white cast on my face, that didn't dry my skin out and that was a minimum of SPF 30. Enter Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen SPF 30. This sunscreen hit every mark for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. It's moisturizing enough for the frigid Chicago winters but lightweight enough for the humid summers. If this product ever gets discontinued, I'm not sure what I would do. It's honestly taken me years and I've wasted so much money trying to find the perfect facial sunscreen to meet my needs so if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'll stick to this sunscreen for life.
Soy adicta al protector solar.... Y este me encanta por su practicidad.... Al ser en spray es de fácil aplicación.... Su textura es perfecta, ya que se seca rapidamente.... Justamente lo que necesitaba
It's lightweight and non-greasy. Drive quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth. Doesn't necessarily feels like my face is all that moisturized but I guess I'm just used to a heavier product. But I use this daily now due to the SPF in it. Also it's light enough to use under my makeup. I have semi-senisitve skin and I haven't had any reactions to this yet. I have been using it for about a month now. I've seen a few reviews where people complained about a white cast. This has happened sometimes and I think it's one of two reasons: applying while your face is wet and/or using too much product. But when this had happened I just rubbed it in more and it went away.
Protege del sol a la perfección aun que en mi caso me dejo el cutis muy graso y no lo podía usar debajo del maquillaje me gustaría una mejor opción para proteger mi piel debajo del maquillaje
I get tanned very easily and also have eczema. So eucerin has always been my go to anytime it comes to my skin. And this has been my go to during Arizona summertime.
This sunscreen was alright. I personally didn't like it for my skin. It made my face too oily and was a little pricey for a drug store brand. I would recommend for anyone who has slightly dryer skin.
This is such a solid moisturizer from the drugstore. It's light weight and it doesn't make my makeup look gross when layered on top. It's a staple for me to have and I always fall back on it.
This product burned when I put it on my skin. It is very greasy at first and leaves a white cast. After using for only one day my skin was so dry, especially sensitive areas like my eyelids.
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos