BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
A love this line of skin care because I can pick up at my target runs . This brand is reliable for a affordable skin care so I know my skin well not break out and I'll be getting the protection from uv rays .
Mary V.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this lotion sunscreen but I think the scent needs to be better. You can buy it at any pharmacy or grocery store. It priced pretty good and even better when you use coupons. I would recommend it to anyone.
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Not a fan of this face moisturizer. You cant wear make up on top of it because it sits on top of skin and doesnt absorb fast enough. Also leave a white cast on your face. Good for no makeup beach days!
Jacob V.
I use this product when heading out and about and it's perfect for my skin, it doesn't coat the skin and leaves a film, it rubs into the skin and let's it breath, it also clears up any blemishes I usually have which is a added plus
Randi C.
Dickinson, TX
It works well I haven't had to use it often but it did exactly what I ended up wanting it to do and my sensitive skin wasn't bothered by it at all. It's a decent price and easy to find so I would recommend it to family and friends.
Leann H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really good product. Not super greasy and doesn’t leave your skin feeling sticky. Being a woman of color many products don’t work very well without applying multiple times but this one makes the cut.
Azha I.
Far Rockaway
I use this sunscreen in place of a moisturizing primer in that it does a good job at moisturizing with a fair amount of tackiness. A little goes a long way which also makes it really cost effective.
Corina V.
Renton , WA
It's okay. I think that if you have oily skin it will not work well for you. I use this one during the winter. It is super affordable. It does have a small sunscreen smell which I'm not a big fan of.
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
I have sensitive skin and am allergic to most drugstore sunscreens, this one I have no sensitivity to. I don't like how oily I get but given that I don't breakout or have a reaction to this is say it's great!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
This works great for me. I have sensitive and will often have allergic reactions to sunscreen. This works well, applies easily and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. It keeps my skin from being burned on sunny days!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart