BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Dominic G.
Red Wing, MN
It worked well all around and did why sunscreen is supposed to do. Didn’t have much of a smell at all, but was a little greasy on my face. I already have oily skin I would prefer maybe an oil free or oil fighting version of this product.
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
i love eucerine! i use the daily face moisturizer from them and absolutely love it, so there was little hesitation when purchasing this product. this spf is great for keeping skin looking youthful! acts as a wonderful daily spf and base.
Melissa M.
Ormond Beach, FL
Light and airy! Provides a good block and prevents burning! I used it on myself and my daughter who is VERY fair skinned! Works great! Smells good! Great Buy! I use sunblock daily and this is a good one
Ebone H.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Nice product, but I like a thicker and richer lotion. My skin tends to get very dry in the winter so I try to keep myself as moisturized as possible. With this product I have to apply at least twice a day.
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This product has been great! I love the Eucerin brand. You can find it anywhere! It’s also very affordable. It is very effective, and it isn’t greasy. I’m a first time user, and I would recommend to others.
Vy N.
Bothell, WA
Affordable and effective sunscreen. Pretty easy to work into the face but you have to be a bit heavy handed. It last a while but I reapply every few hours just to make sure. I don't like how big the bottle is but I bet there are smaller options. Good sunscreen, nothing more really
Tori V.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really loved this face lotion! It felt very light on the skin and I felt as though it was worth the price that I paid for it. It was effective after being in the sun all day. Very gentle on the skin!
Lexi N.
Big fan of anything Eucerin! Best on sensitive skin or healing skin. It has a great value and I also purchase during the summer. It's a great size if you're traveling. It's not oily and goes on smooth and dries quickly!
Luanna O.
Norfolk , MA
Not a fan of this face moisturizer. You cant wear make up on top of it because it sits on top of skin and doesnt absorb fast enough. Also leave a white cast on your face. Good for no makeup beach days!
Jenine C.
This face lotion went one smoothly and didn't leave a residue or streaks. I personally felt as if I couldn't put on makeup afterwards as soon as I would like. Other then that I did like it.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?