BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Slightly greasy for my face but I do have combo skin. It’s light enough to wear under my make up so that’s always a plus. Always wear sunscreen to prevent wrinkles and so far it’s been great no peeling from sunburns
Deena S.
It made my skin feel dry and like I had to keep applying the product on. For me, it didn’t really seem to be effective, felt like it washed away quickly. I didn’t like how it felt on my face, almost too liquid-like.
Ketley O.
I love this sunscreen. This sunccreen keeps my skin moisturized during the hot summer days. the packaging doesn't matter. A down side would be that it is oily and does leave residue.
Bethany K.
Pretty good sunscreen for me. I have sensitive skin and burn pretty easily. I have learned to stay away from spray screens when I go to the beach (sometimes the wind blows the sunscreen so that it doesn’t actually get on you and it’s so unfortunate haha) so this is a great alternative!! Not too pricy either
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
I am not a huge fan of sunscreens built into moisturizers but I do like this one. It's light but effective and not heavy feeling on. It protects my face without feeling greasy and leaves skin feeling soft not greasy.
Eureka U.
I love the protection I get from this one. It's non-greasy and easily absorbs into my skin. I also use retin a and I haven't experienced any skin peeling when I pair it with this before I go out into the sun.
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Eucerin creams are the best. I was so happy after years of using Eucerin to have the chance to use the sunscreen lotion as well. My skin felt great with it on. It did not feel heavy on my skin at all. Did not feel thick either.
Anika H.
This product is an okay product. It's not bad. It has 30 SPF which is pretty good for your skin when your outside in the sun. It's not expensive at all. I bought mine from the local drugstore. I would buy this again.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
This stuff works great and if they have great moisturizing effects of course. I like to use this during summer and during the colder weather because it keeps my face well moisturized when it gets cold and windy.
Amanda D.
Sylacauga
Very soothing sunscreen and keeps my skin from becoming dry and flakey. Did the job very well and didn’t allow me to have a sunburn. Would recommend for vacations and just keeping around. Great packaging as well.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart