Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,995 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
Its not my go to face lotion but it is my substitute when my #1 runs out. It has a great scent, its not a heavy face cream like a lot of other brands tend to be. It's also not oily.....I have very oily skin and its sometimes hard to find a face lotion thats oil free. This one does the job.
This is a decent sunscreen. 30SPF is plenty of protection for a sunny day. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or too oily. Eucerin is a great brand for anyone who prefers odorless products. It's very affordable and can be found at most drug stores.
Love this fave lotion when I’m going to be outside since it has spf in it. The packing is super sleek, very affordable. It does a good job keeping my face safe from the sun and feeling super healthy. Would recommend
I love that it doesn't have a harsh fragrance and that it has the sun protection I need. It meets my expectation, one pump is all you need and it's non-greasy and smooth. I recommend it and I will also buy it again.
Slightly greasy for my face but I do have combo skin. It’s light enough to wear under my make up so that’s always a plus. Always wear sunscreen to prevent wrinkles and so far it’s been great no peeling from sunburns
This sunscreen worked wonderfully for me. I have dry, oily, acne prone skin, and this particular product did not increase my breakouts. In addition, typically I have a burning sensation when I try to use sunscreen on my face, and I did not have that problem with this product. I would definitely buy again, and recommend the product to all of my friends!
My mother has used this for years! It's a bit too heavy for my combination skin to use everyday but I use it when it is cold and it keeps my skin really hydrated!
I love the company Eucerin in general. I used to have eczema and they had a treatment for it at CVS, and it helped! Now my eczema is very low because there's no cure for eczema and all. It's a good value! and how it can improve is by providing more,
My dermatologist recommended this brand to me for gentle skin. This sunscreen has kept me well protected and it goes on with a really light feel. I know it’s doing great things to replenish my skin build up as well!
The consistency of this was kind of sticky and it can be hard to put makeup over. But in general I have sensitive skin and I didn’t have a bad reaction. If you’re not wearing makeup it’s a great sunscreen in general.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos