BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Darya K.
I received this product from dr. Oz giveaway, and allure giveaway. I don't like this product because it is very heavy on the skin. It says it's light, but It does not absorb so Well I feel like I have a lot of wax on my skin. At the end of the day it starts peeling. I also hate that it is so white that my skin becomes more paler.

The good thing about this is that it provides protection. All sunscreens don't allow my skin to breath. I wish one day there will be something out there that I would be satisfied with.
Kelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a decent sunscreen. 30SPF is plenty of protection for a sunny day. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy or too oily. Eucerin is a great brand for anyone who prefers odorless products. It's very affordable and can be found at most drug stores.
Joselyn🌻 G.
Does the job. I wore it everyday during summer and my skin started to glow because it was doing wonders to it and was feeling smooth. It's such a nice gentle texture. I would definitely buy it again for next summer.
Nicole F.
Rochester, NY
Love this fave lotion when I’m going to be outside since it has spf in it. The packing is super sleek, very affordable. It does a good job keeping my face safe from the sun and feeling super healthy. Would recommend
Mercedes T.
El Paso, TX
Slightly greasy for my face but I do have combo skin. It’s light enough to wear under my make up so that’s always a plus. Always wear sunscreen to prevent wrinkles and so far it’s been great no peeling from sunburns
Flower P.
South Ozone Park, NY
Its not my go to face lotion but it is my substitute when my #1 runs out. It has a great scent, its not a heavy face cream like a lot of other brands tend to be. It's also not oily.....I have very oily skin and its sometimes hard to find a face lotion thats oil free. This one does the job.
Deena S.
It made my skin feel dry and like I had to keep applying the product on. For me, it didn’t really seem to be effective, felt like it washed away quickly. I didn’t like how it felt on my face, almost too liquid-like.
Leanne L.
This sunscreen worked wonderfully for me. I have dry, oily, acne prone skin, and this particular product did not increase my breakouts. In addition, typically I have a burning sensation when I try to use sunscreen on my face, and I did not have that problem with this product. I would definitely buy again, and recommend the product to all of my friends!
Shelby B.
Idaho Falls, ID
The consistency of this was kind of sticky and it can be hard to put makeup over. But in general I have sensitive skin and I didn’t have a bad reaction. If you’re not wearing makeup it’s a great sunscreen in general.
Elodie V.
Pompano Beach , FL
My family has been using Eucerin for years now!! This sunscreen lotion is my absolute fave! It’s very moisturizing without being greasy. So gentle on my combination skin. I use it everyday!! Definitely an amazing product.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?