BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Ashley P.
Evans Mills, NY
This works really well as a sunscreen and lotion combination. Perfect for an afternoon by the pool. Keeps you moisturizer while protecting you from the rays, win win!
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
This cream with SPF is great for the most sensitive skin. It was recommended by my skin doctor 25 years ago, Eucerin, and now they have amazing products in their line like this. It's great and super gentle. Best of all it works!
Melissa D.
Van Etten, NY
This left such an oily film on my face that it looked like I haven5 showered in a week. Just didn't want to soak in my skin properly for some reason. Did the job but just can't get past the oily film it gave me personally.
Hannah F.
Johns Creek, GA
This is an excellent sunscreen moisturizer. My face has never burned while using it. It's a bit greasy though, and does smell strongly of sunscreen, so I don't use it on a daily basis. But it is definitely a good product for the beach! I bought mine at Target.
Briana W.
Columbiana, AL
It smelled funny, was extremely runny, and we had to keep applying it over and over. It definitely didn't meet my expectations at all. Nice packaging and all but not worth the money in the long run. Definitely wouldn't recommend
missy l.
Cleona, PA
i have to be careful on sunscreen with my face, so i use it sparingly. this wasnt too greasy but not good for under makeup. if youre going makeup free this works, but i still got sunburn.
Shayla C.
Springfield
A great lotion and sunscreen!! I used this on my 3 year old all the time during the summer. Very gentle on the skin but definitely protects against the sun. I love this brand! Very effective and great for all skin types.
Dee R.
It's a fairly light moisturizer that leaves the skin reasonably moisturized. It can be a bit greasy and will take some time to absorb fully into the skin. A little goes a long way so it last a while and the price is fair.
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
For me it is kind of difficult to find a face lotion that doesn't make my face extremely oily. With this one I find it is very gentle on my skin, very moisturizing without being too oily.
erika p.
Edinburg, TX
I love the texture of this sunscreen it really makes my skin fell hydrated and I feel like it lasts the whole day also the smell isn’t that bad which is another bonus, I recommend getting this for the price and quality!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart