BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Maricris M.
yaracuy san felipe- san felipe
es especial para el rostro especialmente para piel sensible como la mia me la recomendo el medico para evitar las manchitas y la rojes de la piel y de verdad es muy lijera puedo usar el maquillaje y no se dan cuenta que use protector solar es un poco costoso pero para la salud de tu rostro vale eso.
Kika R.
My skin is rather sensitive and I get sunburnt real easy. My pharmacy sells these and I was eager to try it out. I live in Spain and even on cloudy days, the sun burns like crazy, but this sunscreen really helps out for these weather conditions. If you are planning on exposing your body to the sun purely, I'd go for this lotion but with a higher SPF.
Chantelle A.
Cold Lake , AK
I really enjoy the eurcerin brand. I use aquafor religiously for my dry cracked lips. So naturally I tend to stick to brands in familiar with. I have extremely dry sensitive skin and his facial sunscreen is amazing.
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
I start using this product last summer when i went to the beach and got my first sun burn and i like it a lot and it really did help would recommend to others because its non greasy and doesn't run down your face
Brittany C.
Lorain, OH
One of the best sunscreens i have ever boughten. I'm a red head with very very fair skin so i burm very very easily i burn most on my face and this is a great produt. It doesn't feel heavy on your face and i don't hsve to reapply as often as other brands
Athena B.
Santa Barbara, CA
Eucerin face lotion is the best. I apply it every morning to my dry, sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed. It isn't oily and it smells nice. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It looks good under foundation as well.
Erika G.
Excelente protector facial. No es pegajoso, nadie notará que te lo aplicaste en el rostro. Puedes maquillarte encima del producto. Eucerin es una de mis marcas favoritas para el cuidado de la piel. Tengo piel grasa y funciona de maravilla para mí.
Erika M.
av. escuintla lote 11-71 "A" col. santa luisa zona 6

It's great, it protects me from UV rays, does not leave the greasy face feels super good on the face, I can walk in the sun and I do not burn my face. And it comes in a presentation that I can take everywhere.
Stella C.
Sometimes makes my face a little oily, but feels nice on as a sunscreen. Since the sun can age your skin so easily, I try to use this every day. I have not gotten any breakouts or skin changes since using it.
Lily Z.
I have oily-combination skin, so I don't like using sunscreens that are too oily. Eucerin is great for sensitive skin, especially those who suffer from eczema. I alternate between Eucerin and Neutrogena sunscreen!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart