Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 7,999 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
EUCERIN is one of the best brands i have used. i sometimes get very dry elbows and knees especially in the summer time. You can buy this product from your department store or online, the packaging is minimal and i would definitely buy again.
Excelente protector solar para la cara, lo he usado en varias oportunidades en playa, piscina y uso diario antes del maquillaje, excelente presentación. la última vez lo compré en Venezuela. Muy recommendado para el uso de toda la familia.
The sunscreen helps keep our skin away from the adverse effects caused by frequent exposure to solar radiation. The Eucerin sunscreen protects the skin from the sun and is also super light and looks very natural.Eucerin has an extensive product line for skin care and sun protection, the factor 30 is ideal for any type of skin.
This one isn't my cup of tea as it just didn't work well for me. It felt kind of greasy and chalky at the same time lol. It didn't absorb well into my skin either. But on the other hand I didn't get a sunburn that day so it did work!
LOVE this sunscreen! I will not put anything else on my face during the summer! the packaging is so easy to use and not messy, I usually pick this up at Walmart for a fair price and there's nothing I would change about the formula
This is one of my favorite sunscreens, it's not so greasy like other sunscreens i have ever used, it is not expensive and it lasts. I used it once when i couldn't find the one i was using and this went pretty well. I do recommend it
I found this product through my mother, we both have oily skin so she bought this. I instantly loved it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and it protects me but doesn't leave my face feeling or looking greasy. We became fans.
I have red hair and a very fair complexion. I have to make sure I wear sunscreen every day and this product is great. Not too oily and is light enough that I can wear makeup under it. Great product I would definitely recommend
only product I've used it twice, because a friend has it , I kept wanting to buy it for my exclusive use. I can say that I was protected for several hours and was not uncomfortable, it was subtle and very useful for the moment . I recommend it, and use it I want to go
Very moisturizing and it is very protective. I tan very easily and this really helped to not tan. It's not too pricey and it's great for it's price. I bought it at my local drugstore. It was very effective. I would totally buy it again! I recommend it to anyone who wants a really good product for the price.
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos