BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Made G.
San Martin
It protected me a lot from the sun. I am of the people who can not be long outside because the sun does me a lot of damage and more in the face, which is what I always burn. However I like this lotion a lot and I feel it protects me well. It works great with me.
Rosmary R.
One of the best sunscreens, one of those who work and more besides is much cheaper than other brands, my family have used it and it is certainly very good. I would use a thousand times if possible, highly recommended if looking for a slightly cheaper option
Claire B.
Hull, East Yorkshire
Not much to say about this product. It does exactly what it says, provides protection for your skin and keeps it soft and safe! I suffer with severe eczema, so my skin is even more sensitive than others and this didn't make me itchy or flare my skin up at all.
Rebecca W.
Chatham, ON
Eucerin is a brand that I have yet to find a product of that I don't always fall in love with. I've been using it since I was a teen. My face always feels very smooth after using Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen with 30SPF. Will purchase again! Great product!
Oriana R.
the eucerin face lotion and sunscreen is a realy good product. I think it is good for my dry skin because Dry quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth. i started using this face sunscreen since 2014 and i keep using it . i definitely recommend this product.
Jeanne C.
I was given a sample of this product while on a routine doctor's visit. I spend a great deal of time in the sun so felt this might be worth a try. I must admit that it was effective for reducing sun damage however I felt it was too greasy for my taste. I have used other products that are as effective without the downside. This product was not for me.
Shireen L.
Courtenay, BC
I love this! It's moisturizing for my dry skin meaning it sinks right in and doesn't leave my face feeling tacky. I don't get too much white cast with this too and it's perfect under makeup. I do wish that it comes in a higher SPF but it's only a small hiccup.
Susanne G.
I have normal oily skin and what i liked about the Eucerin Sunscreen for my face is that it gave great coverage without adding a greasy feel. my skin felt protected.
Urbano M.
San Diego
No la conozco, no puedo hacer referencia a esta loción, realmente no tengo ni idea.
No sé qué más detalles decir con este producto, no sabía que eucerin tenia un producto de cara en forma de splash y bueno, será que me toca probarlo para ver que tal es.
Caissa P.
Tampico
I have many allergy problems on my skin, that's why I can not use any product. The Eucerin brand helps me a lot not to worsen those allergies and I recommend them a lot for people with sensitive skin that like me can not put any product on their skin.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart