BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Elizabeth P.
Quito
I would recommend to others to try this, however as everyone has different skin and I do not think it is a poor quality product, it did leave my skin with a nice feeling and I like the SPF, I prefer less " fluency".
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
I love this lotion /sunscreen. It leaves my skin feeling skily smooth and. nOT greasy. It smells good too ! Keeps my skin protected from the sun, I never get face sunburns when using this!
Lili P.
Muy buen producto la verdad casi ni se siente lo único que no me gusta es que la piel se siente un poco grasosa y ya de por ende mi piel lo es, pero me gusta mucho y el precio es accesible
Stephanie P.

December came and I thought that I had to change my protector because I was about to win ... and then I saw a review in Blush and I was very tempted because it referred very well to this product.

The packaging I like, it is small and very portable, it is plastic thread cover quite safe, as advice on the lid comes the message of shake before use.
He says he does not have perfume, but I feel the typical blocker (it does not bother me) although maybe the perfume refers to an extra fragrance, nothing to do with the formula of the product.
Its duration is extensive, December 2016 although I doubt that until that date lol. But it's good because sometimes you forget to use it
Julia A.
la verdad Eucerin es una marca que recomiendo mucho, tengo problemas con la piel, y siempre acudo a ella, cuando de alergias se trata, creo que es muy, muy buena.
Rebecca D.
Burlington, WI
My go to in the summer time. I have very pale/fair skin and burn easily so I have to use sunscreen daily! This is light weight, and not greasy feeling like some.
camila e.
para la protección del sol en ocasiones cuando vamos a baño y no deseamos que nuestro cuerpo sufra quemaduras lo utilizamos es muy importante para el cuidado de nuestro cuerpo .
Carina M.
Cipolletti, Rio Negro
Creo que es una de las marcas que mejor protege la piel, principalmente la del rostro que tanto cuidado necesita..en especial por las manchas que pueden aparecer en el rostro...con el protector evito esto
Oriana L.
Me parece un producto muy bueno a muy buen precio, me gusta su textura y como cuida mi piel. Cumple su función perfectamente al protegerme del sol y manteniendo mi piel impecable.
Bea L.
Ceres
I've been using this brands products for almost six years and it has basically become my go-to emergency products.Eucerin Original Healing Rich Creme 16 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart