BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
I have a delicate skin that's why I use to use creams and this kind of skin care products. This one has been one of the best sunscreen I have ever used. Of course with a higher SFP.
Lizz C.
I use this product every day before applying makeup, it is compatible with makeup and I could say that it even helps to diffuse the foundation better, however it's a greasy product and in hot climates it does not take long to give your face a little grasy aspect .
Roxy M.
Northfleet , Kent
This suncream is amazing and is nice and gentle on the skin. I have acne and it was okay on my face and never broke me out which I was surprised about as most sun creams tend to do that. But overall definitely worth a try if you are interested.
Christianne M.
"Your face is the first thing people look at, protect it,"said my wise grandmother. I have dry skin so this has done wonder for my face for someone that rarely visits outside. Speaking of, I should probably get more!
Tee R.
Toronto
This sunscreen blocks put the sun sooo welll and it could be used for anyone on any skin! It does not tend to irritate your skin at all and helps moisturize your skin and do the job of keeping the sun from burning your skin which in my opinion is GREAT!! I highly recommend
Yusmary V.
This lotion is the best. Finding a daily SPF lotion above 15, especially one that is not greasy or coarse, costs a little. This is the only one I've found, and as someone who almost always buys first-line skin care products, I love how cheap it is.
Shakira M.
And this sunscreen doesn’t leave a greasy feeling on my skin. And is very convenient to take it in your purse.

Keeps my skin protected, moisturized, doesn’t add any shine or oil to my
face (mine is normal/dry sometimes depending on the season) and
honestly smells so simple I don’t mind applying it every single morning.
Melissa Z.
Guayaquil
Love the way this face lotion goes on smoothly, and it also has 30 SPF which is amazing.
I bought it on amazon.
It is so ligth on the skin that you dont know it is there.
the price is recomended, i like it.
Nicolle C.
Este protector solar avanzado combina múltiples tecnologías de vanguardia para proporcionar una protección experta contra el daño por los rayos UV:

Un sistema fotoestable de filtros UVA/UVB de elevada efectividad, con Tinosorb S que proporciona una protección fiable contra las quemaduras del sol. Cumple con las normas de la UE y de la Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (antes Colipa).
Ácido glicirretínico que protege al ADN mediante el mantenimiento de los mecanismos de protección y reparación del ADN, propios de la piel.
Protección celular con Licochalcona A, un potente antioxidante que protege a las células de la piel contra el daño causado por los radicales libres.

La textura no grasa y ultraligera permite que la piel adopte un tono mate y sin dejar un brillo graso. Funciona bien en climas cálidos y húmedos.
Gineska H.
Esa marca es buena, la he escuchado y si no me equivoco he tenido la oportunidad de probarla, de hecho sí, no me quejo. Puedo decir que si, es eficaz , en farmacias y supermercados cerca de mi vivienda, ninguno por los momentos, no me quejo de él.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart