Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
4.20 / 5 based on 8,004 Reviews
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 164 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
I am all about protectg my skin. Living in the Middle East before, I have never had the chance to really go all out because the sun over there is harsher than it is here in the United States. So I was not able to really explore what sunscreen fits my lifestyle. But when I moved in here in Spring and the weather changed to Summer, Eucerin made my move smooth and worry-free. My skin is protected and I had no issues at all!
This is one of my favorite sunscreens for (almost) daily use. I’m currently on my second bottle. It feels nice on the skin, not sticky or greasy as some sunscreens are. I think I bought this from Target. I know the price was reasonable. I’d buy again!
works great as a sunscreen, but difficult to rub in/ absorb completely. left a white film on my face for a long while and after a few days of use, I noticed my skin starting to break out and had to discontinue use.
Tried this once and I wasn’t too pleased. My skin felt greasy and heavy. I have a combination of oily skin and dry skin so I certain parts it was really oily. It does have great coverage so that’s one thing that I like
good, but makes my face slightly oily. this would probably be a better product for someone whose face is naturally dry, but since mine isn't it's sort of a bummer :// didn't make me break out, though, which is really good. And I really liked the formula, just not a good fit if your face is naturally oily.
I didn’t really like the way it made my face feel. I prefer more natural lotions. It worked pretty well to keep me from burning though. I’m not sure it’s worth it. I wouldn’t use it again. I wouldn’t recommend it.
I’m seriously so ready to use this, this summer especially when the sun is out and I’m more likely to get burned. I really like sunscreens specifically for my face as they seem to simply work better than others.
Smells great. Isn’t sticky and I don’t feel bad about putting it on and breathing it in like the aerosol sprays out there! I feel like it lasts pretty well as I haven’t burned. It’s also available at most stores!
This is a great sunscreen and moisturizer for the summer days when i choose not to wear makeup. I may also opt to wear this when i do wear makeup, but know that i will be in the sun for a longer period of time.
Eucerin is a decent face lotion/sunscreen. It has to be continuously applied to have any affect. The smell of zinc is strong. I found this at Walmart and I would assume it can be found at any drugstore. The spray feature is pretty cool and easy. Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
Q & A
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Is this enough SPF for you?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos