BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Tina B.
Now that I'm 40, I'm trying to be super diligent about taking better care of my skin. To be honest, I hadn't been very good in the past about faithfully using a facial lotion with SPF. I bought Eucerin Face Lotion & Sunscreen 30 SPF after seeing it advertised in a magazine. I began applying it every morning after my shower. I was initially pleased with the lack of scent, because I didn't want to be able to smell it all day. I figured that the lotion would be creamier, but it had a more runny consistency than I had anticipated. After rubbing it in, my face felt like it was left with a greasy film, even when I would use the smallest of amounts. I optimistically continued to use it daily, hoping that maybe my skin was just taking awhile to adapt to the new product or regimen.
I stuck with it for almost 3 weeks, but came to the conclusion that this product just isn't working for me. I'm disappointed, because I've had positive experiences with Eucerin products in the past.
Makala M.
Roy, UT
Works really well. Simple, yet clean and efficient. Definitely does the job right for the right price. Doesn’t leave face feeling super oily either like some other sunscreens sometimes can do to the face. I definitely will be buying again.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I really enjoy Eucerin products so when I saw their face lotion with the SPF I thought I'd give it a try. It smelled good and applied well. Very light and a little went a long way. However, it was a tad greasy to my liking. I have combination skin, just to let you know what type of skin this was applied to. The price on Eucerin products, to me, is reasonable; because the products I've tried, which have been mainly body lotions until now, have worked well. I wouldn't say this product didn't work well, but with myself being someone that wears cosmetics, it was a little too much for my products & they didn't apply well even though I applied only a little and waited awhile. I would recommend others to try this though as everyone has different skin & I don't think it's a bad product, it did leave my skin feeling nice & I like the SPF, I just prefer,less "fluidity".
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
My face has been really dry lately and I bought a few different facial lotions. So far Eucerin has been my favorite. My skin started feeling soft again shortly after using it.
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I would say this product is pretty average. It helps if you have minor eczema and you need a very moisturizing lotion but sometimes the sunscreen can be a little bit irritating I bought mine at Walmart and I would recommend to others yes
Diana S.
At first i didn't liked the feeling in my skin cuz it's felt grassy but after a couple days using it my skin was adapting and i love the fact that 30 spf wish is great for me since i wear makeup and normally primer, moisturizer ect.. don't come with more than 15 spf on it.
Ignacia L.
Tamuning, GUAM
This product is pretty good. It's very easy to apply and it doesn't leave any residue on your face so that's a plus! I think it's a good size for the price you pay for it.
Whitney S.
Qulin, MO
This is a good product and it has a high SPF that I was looking for for my face. It is a good value compared to other SPF moisturizers for the face. I bought it at Walmart. It is gentle to use even multiple times a day. I would buy this product again to continue using.
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
Not sure what else this screen has in it, but it tends to break me and the kids out when we use it. It goes on fine and appears gentle, but then a few days later we end up with little bumps all over our face. Something is not as gentle as it’s supposed to be.
Grace D.
West Hills, CA
Amazing protection! This is the first and best thing I put on in the morning. It keeps the skin hydrated and protected while your out during the day, especially if you're in an area that's really sunny like the beach! A little oily but nothing some powder on top can't fix!
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?