BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
This is amazing for sensitive skin. Avoid the eye area and just know the smell is harsh but it does go away. Also a lot goes a long way so if you don't want to appear to have a white film on your face use it sparingly and it's not good under makeup.
Nikki T.
Lakeland, FL
It goes on light and does the job well; even just one application was effective all day. Didn't clog my pores or feel heavy, and I don't think it added too much oil my t-zone (that's where I applied it) If I had to complain about anything, it'd be the smell- but that's to be expected from a sunscreen lol
Camille T.
Lightweight and easy to use, it absorbs fast and doesn’t have an overwhelming scent. I usually use it after I tone and put on my day serum, and before my moisturizer. Definitely met expectations and would buy again since it’s so affordable! 10/10
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I love this product! Its great for the summer and it's not a greasy formula. The packaging is a bit bulky for my purse but whenever I go to Galveston beach it's great! This is a must have to prevent any sunburn and essentially any unwanted tanning!!
Melissa B.
Goes on very easily in the text to scan for the minimal amount of time. It does not cost that much I wish that the SPF was hired also it can be a little tough the fine not all stores have it . you being able to definitely buy it online helps a lot
Addison H.
Good Sunscreen. It took it a little while to dry on my face, and while it was drying it was kind of sticky. Once it dried it was easy to apply makeup over it and I felt protected throughout the day. Reasonable price for the product and it's definitely a necessary product to use!
Jeanette L.
Fremont
I also received this free sample of sunscreen from my dermatologist last year, it's really great quality lightweight not oily feels great on your skin I would highly recommend.
Mary T.
Johnson City, TN
Eucerin face lotion with spf 30 sunscreen was a great product for my sensitive, very easily burned skin. It was very effective in protecting me from the sun, and was not oily on my skin. The packaging is nice and convenient and I will definitely purchase this item again in the future.
Vivi O.

Of all sunscreens, Eucerin's is the best. It takes care of the skin keeping it moisturized all day, it has a pleasant smell and in addition its texture is light allowing almost that it does not notice.
It will improve the range in terms of uses for all skin types
David G.
Austin, TX
Absolutely does the job as a SPF, though I found it lacking in scent and a little too greasy for my oily skin. Good news: it didn't bother my sensitive skin. So that's definitely a win. Give it a shot if you don't have oily skin.
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart