BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Sarah G.
Joplin, MO
I'm not a huge fan of Eucerin, this made my face feel greasy even though it is advertised as being non-greasy. I believe the ingredients used for sunscreen also caused me to break out, so I would not recommend for people who have more acne-prone skin.
Bria F.
Always a good sunscreen to use! When I was on my acne medicine making sure to add sunscreen before I left the house was a big deal! I used this almost every day and it was never too harsh for my sensitive skin.
Ilse R.
Topeka, KS
This is moisturizing, gives the skin a soft and nice touch. Doesn't smell like sun cream. Great value for money! Definitely worth it! Perfect for sensitive skin, kinds. Nothing bad so say about this sun cream.
Christina D.
having dry skin not only does this do a really great job of really moisturizing the skin but it's also really great protection. super affordable and feels really good on the skin. good amount of product, would purchase again in a bigger size.
Sayli T.
You need this if you go out in the sun a lot. the sunscreen really is a great savior without the weight of normal sunscreens. it is light and gentle and you have no issues getting a clean full coverage with the weight and heaviness you get from others.
I love this produsct. I have a really sensitive skin type and it helpes me a lot. It protects my skin from sun because I can get sunburned very very easy. I always try to protect my skin from the sun and this is always one of my go to products for sun protection and I highly recommend it 😍❤
marissa n.
Inez, TX
I use this daily all year around to protect myself from the sun and moisturize my face. Put it on every morning and no need to worry about going in the sun and forgetting sunblock.
Olivia G.
Groton, CT
This face lotion is amazing! It is a lifesaver for people with dry, sensitive skin. My husband has very sensitive skin and this is one of the only products that keeps his skin moisturized and soothed.
Felis A.
New Brunswick, NJ
The consistency of this product seems to be a bit thick for a daily moisturizer but it definitely words wonders! Its a bit pricey but definitely worth it. I was a first time user and it impressed me. I would most definitely recommend this product.
Nikki T.
Lakeland, FL
It goes on light and does the job well; even just one application was effective all day. Didn't clog my pores or feel heavy, and I don't think it added too much oil my t-zone (that's where I applied it) If I had to complain about anything, it'd be the smell- but that's to be expected from a sunscreen lol
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?

Walmart