Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Daily protection.
- Moisturizing face lotion.
- Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
- Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
- Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
- Lightweight - rich.
- Dermatological skincare.
Top Questions See all 173 Q&A
Eucerin Face Lotion and Sunscreen 30 SPF
- "I have very dry skin, especially in the cooler weather. This product is great for this problem. I love that it is fragrance free and can be used on sensitive skin." in 745 reviews
- "I've always been a fan of Eucerin and up to this day I can say this is the best! Its very moisturizing and good for my kids, especially since my son has sensitive skin....and even better, this one is for your face! Who doesn't want to take care of their face?!" in 308 reviews
- "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
- "my skin is definitely flaky and dry, but this has eliminated my problem. it sinks into my skin and deeply moisturizes after i've used an exfoliant or whenever i'm feeling dry. i recommended using this before putting make up on and letting it dry to eliminate the dryness " in 227 reviews
- "Hi everyone :D I love this becaz it works great for my sensitive skin & becaz it has good amount of sunscreen." in 6 reviews
This suncreens it's so light-weight but so effective. It helps my skin to not get damage from the sun. I always use it before my primer and foundation. I mix it with my moisturizer and it feels so good because I have dry skin. I love every product of eucerin, they have the best on skin care products.
I picked up this product at CVS. On a first impression I was impressed by how thin and non occlusive it's texture was. I was later disappointed by its lackluster moisturizing qualities. My face felt dry only a week after I started using it. Will not buy again.
I have really fair skin and I always use this before I put on my makeup so I can have sun protection throughout the day! It met my expectations and it always moisturizes my face very well and it isn't too heavy on the skin. I will be rebuying this since I have skin that gets sunburnt easily.
I would not recommend Eucerin products to anyone. It was not hypoallergenic at all. I had a terrible reaction to this. I couldn't show my face for 3 days. Luckily for me, it was a sample so I didn't waste money on it.
I tried this product once and I really didn't like it. It left my face really oily and it broke me out badly. It also didn't protect me from the sun. used it when I went to the beach and i still got sunburned anyway. I wouldn't recommend this project at all.
Goes on smooth. Not thick and blobby. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave a pilot residue. I do like to use this product even sometimes when I’m not outside. Eucerin has great products. It’s my first go to in a store. I would recommend this for anyone.
Love this sunscreen and bring it every time I go to the beach! Doesn't leave an oily residue on my face and provides enough SPF so that I do get a bit of tan without burning! Has a nice fresh scent to it and a nice creaminess!
I enjoy Eucerin products. I'm not a huge fan of the smell or who thick the lotion is. It is a good value for the price. I always keep a bottle of Eucerin in my cabinet for when I run out of my more pricey products.
Not my absolute favorite, but it does the job. I wish it didn’t smell so strongly, and it feels like it sits on top of the skin rather than soaking in. This may just be my experience because I have dry skin, but I wouldn’t personally recommend it to anyone
For someone that has psoriasis and eczema this product is great! I have a couple other products from them as well. This is my go to when i have a flare up or when my fave seems to be pretty dry for different seasons! Plus the price is really affordable!
Q & A
Is this enough SPF for you?
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Where I can buy this product?
Has anyone else had the same issues of this lotion leaving a film-like look, after applying it?
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos