BY EUCERIN

• Dermatologist recommended.
  • Daily protection.
  • Moisturizing face lotion.
  • Broad spectrum SPF 20 sunscreen.
  • Moisturizes & helps protect sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Fragrance free.
  • Lightweight - rich.
  • Dermatological skincare.

• "Eucerin lotion is the very best for extremely dry skin. " in 276 reviews
Patricia B.
Medley, Florida
This suncreens it's so light-weight but so effective. It helps my skin to not get damage from the sun. I always use it before my primer and foundation. I mix it with my moisturizer and it feels so good because I have dry skin. I love every product of eucerin, they have the best on skin care products.
Daniella S.
I picked up this product at CVS. On a first impression I was impressed by how thin and non occlusive it's texture was. I was later disappointed by its lackluster moisturizing qualities. My face felt dry only a week after I started using it. Will not buy again.
Olivia K.
Conway
I have really fair skin and I always use this before I put on my makeup so I can have sun protection throughout the day! It met my expectations and it always moisturizes my face very well and it isn't too heavy on the skin. I will be rebuying this since I have skin that gets sunburnt easily.
Kerri S.
Ft Washington, MD
I would not recommend Eucerin products to anyone. It was not hypoallergenic at all. I had a terrible reaction to this. I couldn't show my face for 3 days. Luckily for me, it was a sample so I didn't waste money on it.
Khylisha K.
Glen Burnie, Md
I tried this product once and I really didn't like it. It left my face really oily and it broke me out badly. It also didn't protect me from the sun. used it when I went to the beach and i still got sunburned anyway. I wouldn't recommend this project at all.
Stephanie S.
Nitro, WV
Goes on smooth. Not thick and blobby. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave a pilot residue. I do like to use this product even sometimes when I’m not outside. Eucerin has great products. It’s my first go to in a store. I would recommend this for anyone.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this sunscreen and bring it every time I go to the beach! Doesn't leave an oily residue on my face and provides enough SPF so that I do get a bit of tan without burning! Has a nice fresh scent to it and a nice creaminess!
Rachel E.
I enjoy Eucerin products. I'm not a huge fan of the smell or who thick the lotion is. It is a good value for the price. I always keep a bottle of Eucerin in my cabinet for when I run out of my more pricey products.
KayLee S.
Farmington, NM
Not my absolute favorite, but it does the job. I wish it didn’t smell so strongly, and it feels like it sits on top of the skin rather than soaking in. This may just be my experience because I have dry skin, but I wouldn’t personally recommend it to anyone
Caitlyn M.
For someone that has psoriasis and eczema this product is great! I have a couple other products from them as well. This is my go to when i have a flare up or when my fave seems to be pretty dry for different seasons! Plus the price is really affordable!
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this enough SPF for you?
Samantha M.
Is this lotion allowed to be applied over a topical acne medication?
Lll L.
Where I can buy this product?
Krystyl M.
East Orange, NJ
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does it have a greasy-feel like after you applied it on skin?